Sign in to follow this  
Maccys Back

come on Southampton!!!!

If the saints drub the scum tonight, the doubts will creep in and they''ll be dropping like a stone here''s to an 8-0 and Murphy being sidelined for a while :D

I do hope mcgoldrick,tabb,murphy DONT get injured tonite ! ;) ... #theironlyscorers lol

If the saints drub the scum tonight, the doubts will creep in and they''ll be dropping like a stone here''s to an 8-0 and Murphy being sidelined for a while

or having the paupers being lumbered with another extra game and with a paper thin squad, a few injuries and suspensions would leave them down to youth players as cover..... remember Leeds in 2010

The more games they have to play the chance of injuries. Hopefully they go to extra time as well.

There was a better atmosphere for last  Friday''s U21s game at Carra than there is at Portaloo tonight.....29,000? PAH!

What a dreadful atmosphere. It was aswell at 0-0. You know how bad it is when you hear 1 person clapping or 1 person sing blue army.

Even with tickets at £10, a full(ish) house, and the chance to knock out a Prem Team, they can''t raise anything more than clearing their throats.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Binners seem to just pump it down the middle and hope for the best.[/quote]

You didn''t know that already?

It''s getting difficult to differentiate between Ipswich and the litter blowing around the pitch.

I''ve decided the litter has more creativity.

It was a pretty awful game - Saints barely raised themselves out of second gear, I bet the beeb wish they''d gone for the Spuds game.

One thing I noted was that Mings is a dirty sod - only on for a few mins when he kicked at Forster and a bit later deliberately barged him totally unnecessarily.

Does this demonstrate the inconsistency of the Championship ... This shower of sh*t in third place !

I feel more and more positive that we will pass them on their way down very soon .

No quality , no class ... Their best player .. Ambrose Fifa!

you forget the huge squad the have to fall back onerr.... 16 outfield playersmaybe Evans will put some money in, instead of shifting it out via the back door(though if I were one of suffolk''s dimwits I wouldn''t hold my breath on that one)