Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Looks Like The Wheel Has Come Off.

Without wanting to cause offence, I don''t find this kind of stuff funny.

Two things I don''t understand about tribal football are:

(a) when we score a goal why don''t we simply celebrate the fact rather than bait the opposing fans;

(b) by denigrating our "local" opposition we don''t, ipso facto, elevate the position of NCFC. If Ipswich lose at Millwall we''ll still be 4 points behind them. What''s funny in that?

"If Ipswich lose at Millwall" and we win .....

we''ll still be 4 points behind them. What''s funny in that?

It''s funny because...

They will have lost

their mockney fans who turned up halfway through the season will drift back to their homes and sisters

Poorman Road will return to the 18,000 sparsely attended library

John Wark will cry

Etc.

[quote user="woostercanary"]"If Ipswich lose at Millwall" and we win .....

we''ll still be 4 points behind them. What''s funny in that?[/quote]

What''s funny about your avatar?

It''s all personal preferences and opinions....and the common one on here is that 1p5wich are binner scum and should be laughed at as often as possible.

I work alongside a binner and its all taken in jest and it works both ways. I love the rivalry and have just been brought up this way. A 1p5wich loss is the second best thing to happen on a Saturday after City winning.

It''s ingrained, I can''t explain it but I love it. Hahahahahah

I watched this last night and it was utter dog turd!! How the eff can they be 3rd in the championship on that showing!!???...

Any game in which they lose is an ideal result in my opinion.

It''s light-hearted banter, mate. Don''t take it so seriously. It''s when this kind of rivalry turns to violence and harm to others that it is really not funny.

Millwall are in meltdown at the moment, can''t see anything other than an away win. However, with the ever-unpredictable Holloway in the last-chance saloon, maybe he''ll pull a rabbit out of the hat? If the scummers lose to that lot, their season might start unravelling pretty quickly... :)

Having seen their last two games on TV I am at a total loss as to how they are in 3rd position. Their two "star strikers" have been more or less anonymous and actually do not look that great. As was stated last night their midfield is weak. I know I must be a bit biased but I will be amazed if they finish the season above us.

[quote user="City1st"] there is hope for our impoverished neighbours

(if this works)

[/quote]

Only when you hit the quote button and your pm did not work either. You really are not very good at this now are you ? [;)][:P]