Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Just signing in

Just signing in to say hello.

As a huge City fan and season ticket holder (City stand, row H65/66) that also goes to majority of away games, I''m an Scot who is massively excited by the arrival of Alex Neil, although I wont pretend to have known anything about him before he joined, I am really looking forward to us having a real go in the 2nd half of this season, my belief has risen to levels not experienced since our last braveheart.

So please no binner or plastic jibes as the newbie on here, I have been an observer on the forum for a long time and read most posts with interest, but felt it was time to start contributing.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Just signing in to say hello.

As a huge City fan and season ticket holder (City stand, row H65/66) that also goes to majority of away games, I''m an Scot who is massively excited by the arrival of Alex Neil, although I wont pretend to have known anything about him before he joined, I am really looking forward to us having a real go in the 2nd half of this season, my belief has risen to levels not experienced since our last braveheart.

So please no binner or plastic jibes as the newbie on here, I have been an observer on the forum for a long time and read most posts with interest, but felt it was time to start contributing.[/quote]Before the weekend is out I foresee a mysterious poster trying to persuade you to join a shadowy betting syndicate...