Sign in to follow this  
Murphy and the Bricks

Mings V Whittaker

Think you''re being harsh on Mings there Mr Armpit. Obviously as a young and inexperienced player it would be hard for him to compete against a full Scottish international. But Mings does look a useful player and I''m sure that if he tried his best and concentrated really hard he could keep the damage down to a minimum.

Seemed to me watching last nights game that he has a bit of a cynical streak running through him, twice he kicked out at big Fraser as he collected the ball.

There''s a punch up i''d liketo see.....my money would be on Forster

Whittaker would be ok against Mings who looks quite uncoordinated, a bit like a new born calf that has just been born and is learning to control its legs.  If he ever does learn to coordinate himself, he could be fantastic, but its a big if......    

Mings biggest asset will be if his agent is Jonathan Barnett who seems to have a free hand at poorman road and is very good at his job - overhyping his players and getting the press to publish his claimed, absurd transfer fees.The most notable being poor old plug (Wright), the bench warmer who supposedly was sold to Arsenal for £6m, which was later confirmed by ITFC to be only £2mThe ''next England captain'' ie the hapless Tortoise Bumble og..... the boy blunder Wickham .....and the habitual sicknote Dyer.But don''t make judgement on what you see, as it is all about the hype.

Uncordinated and cannot tackle properly already accounted for taking out Ryan B for 3 months. And another poor tackle in the Derby injured City player.

Mings played in the last game and did nothing vs martin or witts forget which one was playing that day

Bor Bor Bor wrote the following post at 15/01/2015 8:26 PM:

Now I''ve found crack

-------------------------------------

That would explain a hell of a lot