Sign in to follow this  
DundeeFc

Who the f:;ck is Alex Neil ? And 3 points in the bag ..soon be 6 points 2 games!

I''ve actually picked Norwich city on my coupon this weekend. First rant is from me is Hamilton accies only have 2000 crowd ..they are a small team ok .but Alex Neil beat Celtic with accies in front of 45 000 fans at parkhead ..the point is forget crowds fans this guy knows how to manage ..get behind the guy ..he demands his players to be the best ..the high earners at Norwich will have to perform or they will be binned. The question is if Norwich don''t get in the play offs will you blame Alex Neil?

[quote user="DundeeFc"]I''ve actually picked Norwich city on my coupon this weekend. First rant is from me is Hamilton accies only have 2000 crowd ..they are a small team ok .but Alex Neil beat Celtic with accies in front of 45 000 fans at parkhead ..the point is forget crowds fans this guy knows how to manage ..get behind the guy ..he demands his players to be the best ..the high earners at Norwich will have to perform or they will be binned. The question is if Norwich don''t get in the play offs will you blame Alex Neil?[/quote]

Can''t see it not happening, personally.  If he is as good as you say - and carries on the way he has started - the only way is up......

[quote user="DundeeFc"]I''ve actually picked Norwich city on my coupon this weekend. First rant is from me is Hamilton accies only have 2000 crowd ..they are a small team ok .but Alex Neil beat Celtic with accies in front of 45 000 fans at parkhead ..the point is forget crowds fans this guy knows how to manage ..get behind the guy ..he demands his players to be the best ..the high earners at Norwich will have to perform or they will be binned. The question is if Norwich don''t get in the play offs will you blame Alex Neil?[/quote]

Can''t see it not happening, personally.  If he is as good as you say - and carries on the way he has started - the only way is up......

You fans are pessimists lol instead of moaning let''s be honest even if you do get in the premiership you will never be man utd or Chelsea blah blah ..enjoy watching and winning football games you are not premiership fans ..your Norwich city fans ..beat whatever team you play every week ..good luck ..I think Alex will become a legend with the canaries

let''s be honest even if you do get in the premiership you will never be man utd or Chelsea

Being "honest" there''s far more chance of us becoming like them than you''ll ever have isn''t there??

Enjoy your deep fried Mars bar tooo niteee ya wee n.e.d

I''ve hardly seen anyone moaning about his appointment, majority seem positive.