Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Team for Saturday.......

Don''t think you can break up Jerome - Hooper partnership. Don''t think Alex would want to, either.
I''m hoping for
Ruddy
SW RM MT MO
NR AT BJ JM
CJ GH
I have a feeling at home Alex would be more inclined to go for two out and out wingers, with Johnson moving infield and therefore covering Howson''s space.

I agree that it may be too early for Bassong and I also feel it could well be better for him and the team if his comeback started with an away fixture to lessen the pressure on the player.

But the sooner he is back in the middle, if his attitude is right, the better, and the sooner Martin resumes at right back the better.

Having just won away to the top team, I wouldn''t change it more than necessary. O''Neil in for Howson and VOO back on the bench if fit.

I think Lafferty may start on the left, as he did ok when came on at Bournemouth, and didn''t get booked ! also I would not be surprised to see Bassong on the bench, so my selection would be;

Ruddy

SW RM MT MO

NR AT BJ KL

CJ GH

But also sort of expecting maybe at least one surprise amongst the overall selection, cant wait for 3.00 Saturday !!

I am not sure we will see Josh start - Neil stated he thought some of his play was naive so a bench seems most likely.

Will be interesting to see how much is mind games if he ends with bassong and josh starting this weekend we will be learning how to read his press comments...

Lessingham Canary wrote the following post at 16/01/2015 12:24 PM:

I think Lafferty may start on the left, as he did ok when came on at Bournemouth, and didn''t get booked ! also I would not be surprised to see Bassong on the bench, so my selection would be;

Ruddy

SW RM MT MO

NR AT BJ KL

CJ GH

But also sort of expecting maybe at least one surprise amongst the overall selection, cant wait for 3.00 Saturday !!

This is how I feel we could line up as well but we could be in for a surprise with the bench, with players who are there and ones who do not make it!

After much deliberation;

Ruddy

Martin Cueller Turner Olsson

Redmond O''Neil Johnson ? (Lafferty/Hoolahan/Murphy)

Jerome Hooper

[quote user="Ray"]After much deliberation;

Ruddy

Martin Cueller Turner Olsson

Redmond O''Neil Johnson ? (Lafferty/Hoolahan/Murphy)

Jerome Hooper[/quote]

Interesting you put Martin at RB............

Can''t believe Neil will fall into the trap of putting Wes out wide on the left, though...............the cause of some of our problems this season imo.    Hope he gives Lafferty a start on the left, perhaps bringing on Murphy all being well later in the game.

It''s AN''s first full game. He may complete rearrange the squad for all we know. He may want to put his own stamp on the team rather than tweak what''s been put in front of him. If he''s a too big ego, expect wholesale changes. If he''s tactical and practical, hopefully the lineup won''t change much beyond adjustments that suit a different opponent and setting.

[quote user="Canary Island"]With Ray part of the set up at least we know the team in advance or there again he May just be full of bull s@@@[/quote]Maybe Ray actually knows what he is talking about?! team v : Ruddy; Martin (c), Turner, Cuellar, Olsson; O''Neil, Johnson; Redmond, Hooper, Lafferty; Jerome.

Aye, very attacking. With Martin and Olsson on the overlap should be a quick, exciting game. (This has cursed it to be a bore draw[:D])

Norwich City (4-2-3-1): Ruddy; Martin (c), Turner, Cuellar, Olsson; O''Neil, Johnson; Redmond, Hooper, Lafferty; Jerome. Unused subs: Rudd (GK), Whittaker, Grabban, Hooiveld, Hoolahan, Murphy, McGrandles.

Cardiff City (TBC): Moore, Brayford, Malone, Morrison, Turner, Whittingham, Adeyemi, Gunnarsson, Noone, Le Fondre, Revell. Unused subs: Wilson, Fabio, John, Connolly, Ralls, Harris, Macheda.Referee: James Adcock.

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]Has be fallen out with Tettey and Howson already? :P[/quote]...he hates Ryan Bennett with a passion.

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]Has be fallen out with Tettey and Howson already? :P[/quote]Yep, he doesn''t like players being suspended or injured

[quote user="Darth Catbeard"]Everything is proceeding as I have forseen it[/quote]Can I have your prediction for the lottery tonight then?

3-0 at half time. Lovely job. Just need a few of the other results to start going our way.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Sadly, the closest thing to other games going our way so far is the Derby loss and Middlesborough current draw.[/quote]Slowly slowly catchy monkey

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Darth Catbeard"]Everything is proceeding as I have forseen it[/quote]Can I have your prediction for the lottery tonight then?[/quote]

Trust me!