Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Season ticket prices frozen for next season

Frozen my ar*e... We are still paying premier league prices !

Personally I think we should have had a reduction when we were relegated , and IF we don''t get promotion this season , these prices are going to begin to have a negative affect on ticket sales imo .

However , if the higher prices are converted into increasing our chance , and of course success in our attempt at first time promotion ,, I am as happy as the next man 😊

Let''s hope that it is this scenario hey ?

It''s a bl@@dy outrage I have never been so outraged.

Premier prices for the dross we have had to put up with this year.

Money grabbing hopeless McNasty has lost the plot again.

McNasty out Faulkner in

Of course you are entitled to call them ''Premier League'' prices, because they didn''t shift, but of course pro rata......

Btw, where do you sit Waveney?

[quote user="Canary Island"]Premier prices for the dross we have had to put up with this year. [/quote]On the other hand it could be argued that the Championship dross this season has been is a lot better than the PL dross of last season

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]

Of course you are entitled to call them ''Premier League'' prices, because they didn''t shift, but of course pro rata......

Btw, where do you sit Waveney?

[/quote]

The only place to be River end

[quote user="Herman "]£21 per ticket. I think some of you get a decent price for a ticket.[/quote]

Very much this ^^^.    In terms of the benefits you get for being season ticket holders, this is very good value. 

Easy for them to dress this up as a ''Carrow Rd 80th anniversary special'', but the truth is that they had very little option, did they ?Relegation from the PL, and currently only an outside chance of us being back there again next season.  A rocky, far from convincing season to date.  New manager yet to show his colours. Inflation currently running at 0.5% . Wage increases consistently below inflation for the last couple of years.I do not think that the season ticket price for 2015-16 was a decision that took long to make......

Funny how the " non season ticket investors " feel happy to claim it''s good value !

I bet that you would have more than the odd doubt ,, when you have been sitting through cold wet mind numbing lay boring ,, or worse games ! Bit cosy sitting in front of a stream,, or following on Twitter .

Will you be ther this afternoon in the freezing cold Herman / Lakey ?

Thought not 😁

Now THAT was a funny post Reggie

Barclay Seats, I think its very good value, for what I pay for my season ticket, and I bet you that the non-season ticket holders like LDC etc, would gladly be in a position to pay even more than that, to watch their team regularly

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Funny how the " non season ticket investors " feel happy to claim it''s good value !

I bet that you would have more than the odd doubt ,, when you have been sitting through cold wet mind numbing lay boring ,, or worse games ! Bit cosy sitting in front of a stream,, or following on Twitter .

Will you be ther this afternoon in the freezing cold Herman / Lakey ?

Thought not 😁[/quote]Don''t go if you hate it that much. If you think it is too expensive then you have an option of turning it down and doing something else on a saturday.

Would prefer the club to bump up the prices of the casual ticket prices to create monies for a reduction in the ST price.

The gap between the 2 currently is way to small. As a man of straw and what little money I have is spent home and away such loyalty should be better rewarded

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Barclay Seats, I think its very good value, for what I pay for my season ticket, and I bet you that the non-season ticket holders like LDC etc, would gladly be in a position to pay even more than that, to watch their team regularly[/quote]

You''re quite right.   Whichever way you look at it, its good value.  I pay on average 50% more than season tickets holders to watch a match (often £30-35 per match).   That means  I am either being ripped off  - or season ticket holders at £21 per match are getting very good value.  I don''t feel in the slightest ripped off, so it must be that season ticket holders get a good deal. 

£21 a game is fine, quite happy with the price of my season ticket, it will be even better value when we get Prem footy here next season.

Like I said though Lakey ,,, easy to say when you aren''t puttingb hand in your pocket for a grand a year .

I stand by my statement , that anyone will have their moments of doubt when sitting in the cold watching a dire performance , I didn''t say that I do not want to go ( Herman)

It''s dead easy to get a ticket right now , as one of the guys who works for me has been attending most games this season as a casual , get your self down plastics !!!! 😉

That was a wink before you have a cow !

Hmm? If we were running away at the top o'' the league does anyone think that season ticket prices would have been frozen?

The club know that they have a loyal forelock tuggin'' fanbase......Prem prices for Championship footy......sorted.

If, they had offered a rebate, I certainly wouldn''t have any qualms in taking it...again...Especially when the CE was rewarded quite handsomely for the abject failures of last season.....

But, I''ll renew before the first deadline whilst tuggin'' heavily on my forelock - as I don''t like rugby, golf, cricket, horseracing, athletics, shopping, theatre, lap dancing clubs.....much, ciggies, Formula 1, hockey, cinema, jellied eels, snow, Russell Brand, ladies of the night, the circus, travelling, big brother, soaps, Towie, Made in Chelsea, cycling, jogging, eating out.....an'' other stuff.....

But, I do love the pub and football....and I also love those females.... that also love football......and don''t like any of the above.... 

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Like I said though Lakey ,,, easy to say when you aren''t puttingb hand in your pocket for a grand a year .

I stand by my statement , that anyone will have their moments of doubt when sitting in the cold watching a dire performance , I didn''t say that I do not want to go ( Herman)

It''s dead easy to get a ticket right now , as one of the guys who works for me has been attending most games this season as a casual , get your self down plastics !!!! 😉

That was a wink before you have a cow ![/quote]

I get fed up with repeating it, but exiles who go to occasional matches from further afield will put their hand in their pocket for a darn sight more than the cost of your presumably two season tickets.    Going to six home matches a season for me costs well over a grand - and that''s not including overnight stays which are sometimes necessary.  So don''t come it with the old "putting my hand  in my pocket" routine! [:@]  Season ticket holders should count themselves lucky they get to see their team for a very reasonable price - and incidentally, that price has to be partly the reason why we have so many season ticket holders........

I added the wink somthatbyos didn''t need to respond like that ,,,You are quickly slipping back into the whinging plastics bracket LDC

I might just spend another £50 to personalise my two,seats ,, does that help you feel less of a martyr ? No ? Thought not 😳💤

I added the wink so that you didn''t need to respond like that ,,,You are quickly slipping back into the whinging plastics bracket LDC

I might just spend another £50 to personalise my two,seats ,, does that help you feel less of a martyr ? No ? Thought not 😳💤

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]I added the wink so that you didn''t need to respond like that ,,,You are quickly slipping back into the whinging plastics bracket LDC

I might just spend another £50 to personalise my two,seats ,, does that help you feel less of a martyr ? No ? Thought not 😳💤[/quote]Didn''t get as far as the wink in your last post.......actually didn''t get as far as the second line......[:P]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Hmm? If we were running away at the top o'' the league does anyone think that season ticket prices would have been frozen?

But, I''ll renew before the first deadline whilst tuggin'' heavily on my forelock - as I don''t like rugby, golf, cricket, horseracing, athletics, shopping, theatre, lap dancing clubs.....much, ciggies, Formula 1, hockey, cinema, jellied eels, snow, Russell Brand, ladies of the night, the circus, travelling, big brother, soaps, Towie, Made in Chelsea, cycling, jogging, eating out.....an'' other stuff.....

But, I do love the pub and football....

[/quote]Wow , that''s quite a list Mello. But spookily  it''s pretty much in line with my views too. Perhaps with the exception of eating out , which Mrs Reg, I and some close friends like to do from time to time. I do like rugby and cricket too, but not enough to spend money on going to watch it live.  Conversely , even if they  PAID ME to go, I wouldnt attend Formula 1, anything containing Russell Brand, or join a golf club.You mention theatre in the list , which, I suppose is a reasonable comparison with PL or Champ football. Prices at Norwich Theatre Royal are not exactly bargain basement, but ,if you want to go and see anything in London, the costs are eye watering ...about 80 quid for a half decent seat. which, as you say, makes 21 quid for a seat at FCR a pretty good deal.

I see the first deadline is Valentine''s Day, blimey at this rate in a couple of years time it will be before the first game of the preceding season. [;)]