Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Dirty, dirty cardiff!

Say what you want about them coming back and getting a couple of "ghoullss!!" And I''m sure the Canary call inclined of you will, But they were dirty as hell!

Ref also diabolical. Clearly there needs to be an IQ test and a height restriction jntroduced because this guy would fail both.

Midget.

Should have kept their red shirt and added white stripes to it. Thought i was watching Stoke under pulis. Awful football team.

BUH

U want to try watching games rather than making silly comments based on dodgy radio commentary

In that game we made a number of cynical fouls to stop then in dangerous positions which went unpunished

Sorry if I angered your peoples Newton you dirty Welsh midget

Sorry we won today. Go and have a lie down and listen to some whale song and try and calm down

[quote user="Newton"]BUH

U want to try watching games rather than making silly comments based on dodgy radio commentary

In that game we made a number of cynical fouls to stop then in dangerous positions which went unpunished[/quote]

Absolutely, the ref was diabolical he missed most of what was going on around him

City4 u right but both teams benefited

The only thing I did not like was the way they targeted Redmond with off the ball fouls

That awful team could have scored 3 goals in the first half and that  awful team had NCFC fans relieved to hear the final whistle

PS Remind me what league Stoke play in and have for the past 7 or 8 seasons

[quote user="JF"]Should have kept their red shirt and added white stripes to it. Thought i was watching Stoke under pulis. Awful football team.[/quote]Totally agree, their football was terrible. But remember it wasn''t so long ago that Norwich were resorting to the same kind of route one tactics after having run our of ideas (eg at home to Reading). And there''s a danger we''ll see similar again judging by the sort of direct football Hamilton Academical have played in recent months.

[quote user="daly"]

That awful team could have scored 3 goals in the first half and that  awful team had NCFC fans relieved to hear the final whistle

PS Remind me what league Stoke play in and have for the past 7 or 8 seasons

[/quote]Nice attempt at bragging and everything mate but I''m afraid that does often work better when your team has won rather than losing having been behind for all but the first 15 minutes.Still you are right, Stoke City are in a higher league and play far better football than Cardiff, so well done on winning that argument.