Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Highlights are up

Firstly this a good win and the 3-2 scoreline flatters Cardiff, maybe a few weeks ago this would have been a draw or loss, but this game pretty much highlights the best and the worst of us. If AN can sort the defence we should beat Brentford no trouble next weekend. I am especially pleased for Lafferty, cracking goal.
Ridiculous penalty decision, thankful saved and more thankfully the ref was just as crap for Cardiff in his decision making.
Very sloppy defending for the goals, the second one was abysmal looked comical two defenders and a goalkeeper unable to handle one attacker. I really don''t understand why Ruddy came for it at all.

If AN can sort the defence and play the style of football he wants he will be a miracle worker.

The only way we seem to be able to keep the goals against down is by pouring diacalm into the mid field which then also constipated our attacking options.

Adams was undone by sloppy defending and unless we make some serious changes in personel then I fear that we are going to have the same problems under AN.

Watching te FLS this morning I was amazed to see that McClean''s tackle only got a yellow, where as Johnny got a straight red. Some bad decisions going on in this league.[url]http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b050mbfl/the-football-league-show-20142015-17012015[/url]@ 39.30.Thanks for the highlights MP[Y]

Thanks for the link.Dreadful second goal for Cardiff, Keystone Cops style defending.First half was decent enough though, I like the detailed chat that AN had with O''Neil during the 2nd goal celebration.Worthy was very good at protecting a lead, I remember in our promotion season we would regularly go a couple of goals up at home and then lock up the game.  I would be happy with the same pragmatism this time around.