Sign in to follow this  
Eaton Yellow

fitness

Hi all,

Really though we showed something positive yesterday higher quality of play and raised tempo. Moving the ball forwards constructively when we could, point is in the second half the teams level and intensity dropped quite quick, I don''t think we are used to playing like this just yet. Few more weeks training with AN and we should be there with that and not switching off. I look forward to more games like that.

YELLOWS

Before the game, my mate and I said that Lafferty would last an hour. It was based on his match fitness,  as Eaton just said, that has been lacking recently.

AN said in the post match that we started making mistakes at 60 mins when fatigue set in...should they be that tired at 60 mins that they can''t clear their lines effectively when the ball''s bouncing around our box? We also through injury and suspension, had nobody to bring on to shore up the midfield towards the end. AN did the best he could, bringing Wes on for Hoops, still probably not enough. Makes me wonder if we''ll ever see a fully fit Vadis...

Agree with all this. I did post yesterday that fitness has been our problem since Hoots and his clowns took over. It does seem that AN demands intensive 90 plus minutes from every player. A bit like er you know who!

We all may being a bit previous with our enthusiasm for our new manager but he does seem an impressive individual. The Football League Show did an excellent piece on him last night