Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

City Director Spotted In Norfolk On A Home Match Day.

I wondered if anyone would dare to mention this point.  Well, at least it needed pointing out and maybe the question needs to be asked........although it looks as if in this case it was SF that did the asking............

[quote user="lappinitup"]Getting married when City are playing at home. Fan my @rse!! [8o|][/quote]

Let''s hope no person on here thinks it funny to post up some smutty comment regarding Mr and Mrs Fry (or Mr and Mrs Spencer, who knows) and dear old Lap''s innocent remark that would not do at allno sirree

Football is full of stories of weddings being calamitously arranged on match days. I doubt SF was particularly worried about that though.

Fry is an intelligent and talented individual but I fail to see why so many people feel the need to be so utter obsequious towards him and his sexuality which, quite frankly, he bores on about far too much. My gay friends just get on with their lives.

He is also clearly a sensitive soul and this marriage looks like a big risk given the age difference although I hope it works out and settles him down.

As for Norwich City; he''s just a celebrity ''fan.'' Why he is a Director I have no idea.

Getting married when City are playing at home. Fan my @rse!! Super Angry [8o|]

Laps I know Ive had a go in the past about your weak/poor old jokes and the mind boggling "were doomed'' etc etc However this was top notch and I''m giving you the credit that you new what you were posting. Absolutely brilliant.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Getting married when City are playing at home. Fan my @rse!! Super Angry [8o|]

Laps I know Ive had a go in the past about your weak/poor old jokes and the mind boggling "were doomed'' etc etc However this was top notch and I''m giving you the credit that you new what you were posting. Absolutely brilliant.[/quote]Thanks Bury. Praise from you is praise indeed. [Y] [:)]

suprised it took them so longMy mate saw Mr Fry last August, stood outside the jewellers in Swaffham picking his ring