Sign in to follow this  
KoromaCrab

RVW Yes or no

No

I''m not really sure what he is good at... Most strikers have one or more distinct strengths. He is not an arial threat, his finishing is hardly lethal, he isn''t quick, he doesn''t hold it up particularly well, his linkup play is average, he doesn''t physically bother defenders and despite running around a lot he doesn''t really move defenders around and create space.

The lad tries hard, but I do well and truly think we messed this one up pretty bad.

Nice hair though

Not if we can get even a half decent fee for him.
Nothing about him, his ability or his playing style suggests he''s likely to get in ahead of Jerome, Hooper or Grabban.
And i can''t see him willing to be 3rd / 4th choice - Prem or not.

Doesn''t want to play for us anymore... apparently he indicated in a dutch magazine that he was glad he didn''t have to play for us anymore...

So , let''s sell him 4 a decent fee!

If we go up and we can genuinely invest in our playing staff then he should stay. He can score in the premier league and ido honk he is better than lafferty and grabban, neither of whom I can see developing or becoming better than they currently are.

In all honesty I think we never built a squad around him or to the level he can play at which would have been better than our current crop of players.

I think it is almost a guarantee he will go in the summer now, I do remember an article that he would be keen to return this season and his move was to cut the wages. He said if we sold high earners he could come back, it was clear that was Neil adams decision.

We have wasted a good striker and if we do not go back up this seasons great chance to build around him and better players.

If we go up we have a massive rebuilding programme and will be favourites to come down; whatever people say with the squad we have. We need to rebuild quickly and with no big money benefactor that will be a long journey.

So unfortunately we won''t see RVW even if we go up to the prem unless we can bring in quality around and Alex Neil can see that he is a better option than grabban and lafferty.

[quote user="smooth"]We need to rebuild quickly and with no big money benefactor that will be a long journey.[/quote]Yep, I''m sure you''re right! [:S]