Sign in to follow this  
nolegs

From Norwich....its the slag of the week!!

Well here we are 180 minutes into the season and its all over,scanning briefly through the threads on here ,the new right back is worse than Edworthy,the entire midfield is rubbish or headless,can''t stay on their feet chickens.Worthy''s coaching abilities are more akin to Catton Rovers standard.

There also seems to be a new competion that I  missed the rules to,what is the 1st prize for the most imaginative thread slagging Flemming,Hughes or Docherty off,usually by people who have been on here saying that they would never boo a player wearing the yellow and green but it seems it''s o.k to publish a written equivelent on the web!Any football fan from another club who comes on here must wonder what the hell is going on at this club.

Remember this forum is all about opinions,but when people come on here saying "Flemming(or whoever is the particular slag of the week)is the worst player at the club..FACT",ITS NOT!! its an opinion ,maybe an opinion held by quite a few but I reiterate it''s an opinion.

Anyway rant over,all I would ask is please try and look for positives, its a marathon not a sprint.

[quote]Well here we are 180 minutes into the season and its all over,scanning briefly through the threads on here ,the new right back is worse than Edworthy,the entire midfield is rubbish or headless,can''t s...[/quote]

Positives:

Both Strikers have scored.

Marney looks a good signing.

Hux looks dangerous as always.

Despite what some posters think, we created enough chances in both games so far to win comfortably.

Green has made some good saves and looks back in form.

Safri appears to be able to run a game in this league.

We are only 4 points off first place.

So there are some optimists out there after all! After reading through the recent posts I was expecting to see "Worthy Out" banners being waved around Carrow Rd on Saturday!

It was disappointing not to win last night, but we''re only two games into a 46 match season and are trying to bed new players into the team. Now that Safri is back, I''m expecting to see things improve over the next few weeks and there is still the possibility of making more signings (ideally a new centre back).

If we''re in the top 6 after 10 games we''ll be really well placed to make a serious challenge on promotion.

Although the lack of 2 wins from games we really should be picking up 3 points from, i feel like there are positives to come out of those games and positives on the horizon.
The side''s been unsettled all preseason because of injuries, and some players aren''t at full fitness.
Green looks like he''s continued class, Shackell''s performance last night was as solid a defensive display as i''ve seen from a City player in a while, RB position is unsettled, Marney''s only been here a fortnight and looks like a class crosser of the ball, Safri ran the show when he came on, Jarrett and Hughes need to settle but look like they both could turn out to be good buys, Hucks continues to terrorise right backs, Ashton speaks for himself, McKenzie... um, he''s not my favourite city player - i think he lacks the quality touch and flays around a bit sometimes although he has improved since he''s been here and will get goals.
Once we''re settled we''ll be a force!