Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

take the money!!!

Have to say think we should take any money we can for Olsson as after watching the goals again from yesterday he is at fault for both goals!! Yes the second one was also down to ruddy, but Olsson is costing us goals on a regular basis!! To see some people on here saying he isworth 5 million is an absolute joke, we would get no more than 3 million for him in my opinion, but if thats what is offered then we should take it, especially as Garrido is more assured defensively and young Toffolo would be an adequate back up.

I felt he had a good game yesterday.

Last season he was our best player, this season he''s struggled with fitness and/or to hit top form. He''s admitted that himself.

3 or 4 games ago I probably would''ve agreed with you, but in my eyes he''s starting to look like the player we had last season again.

If he goes would we be able to sign a better left back? Probably not.

He''s a modern full back. Going forward is the main part of their game and defending a distant second. Best crosser of a ball in our squad and I''ll bet our strikers would want him to stay.

Been poor all season, look at his part in Cardiffs first goal. I think if someone is willing to offer around £5m then its something that needs considering.

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Have to say think we should take any money we can for Olsson as after watching the goals again from yesterday he is at fault for both goals!! Yes the second one was also down to ruddy, but Olsson is costing us goals on a regular basis!! To see some people on here saying he isworth 5 million is an absolute joke, we would get no more than 3 million for him in my opinion, but if thats what is offered then we should take it, especially as Garrido is more assured defensively and young Toffolo would be an adequate back up.[/quote]Oh, here comes old misery guts.  Nothing to say about the victory, just a verbal assault on our first choice left back.See you on here next time we lose, I guess.