Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 24

I have Diesel Doris''s selection from our Facebook group : -

Rochdale to beat Crawley

And for the Norwich bet : -

HT draw FT Norwich

And Diesel left her best wishes to all.

I''m going to risk dipping my toe into league 2 this week and go with.....

Shrewsbury home win.

Good luck to Statto this week and my fellow pups.

It''s the Championship for me this week and I''m hating myself for doing this, albeit, I''ll take a perverse pleasure if I fail.

Millwall vs Ipswich - away win.

Best of luck to Statto, Jas and all fellow PUP''s

Valencia to beat Almeria for me, please.and Jerome to score at Carrow Road.  good luck PUPs!

Good luck everyone.

How about a draw at Everton (against WBA) at 12/5 and ....

Norwich to win 4-2 at 50/1.

Hi all, AZ Alkmaar home win for me please.

Match bet, I''ll go for City to win, over 4.5 goals and Jerome to score.

All the best!

Apples

I will also go with Anderlecht to beat Lierse.For the NCFC bet I like the look of Hooper to score at least two goals, currently at 17/2.Good luck to all!

Aberdeen home win for me this week please.

A 2-0 win for Norwich with Hooper and Jerome to score.

Good luck all!

I''m also going for a home win for Paris SG v Evian TG. Good Luck, Statto!

As for the Norwich bet ~ I''ll also go for a Jerome hat-trick. Good Luck, Jas!

A very good morning one and all. Apologies for the delay in selection but I wanted to give as many people a chance to pick as possible and have as much choice as possible.    Before I unveil my pick, a couple of quick thanks. Firstly to all on this thread who in my opinion make this the outstanding part of this forum. Increasingly, I find myself shaking my head at more and more on the comments placed here but this thread not only remains a beacon of sanity but for me shows the best of us - City fans from all over the world coming together to have some fun and hopefully raise some money for the very best of causes. To Nutty too - for all his hard work in keeping this thread going year on year and giving us this platform to enjoy ourselves.  Right, that''s enough backslapping. Cheers for all the selections. I''m always amazed at how quickly one can get drawn into checking out the form of teams you''ve never heard in obscure European leagues but that''s half the fun. Everytime i''ve been lucky to have the pick I''ve told myself - go for long odds, I want to see a huge potential amount of winnings but then I remind myself of why we''re doing this and reign myself in. Hopefully these 6 are ones to add a bit more to our already impressive total. Here we go. Aberdeen to beat Dundee Paris Saint Germain to beat Evian  Juventus to beat Verona  AZ Alkmaar to beat FC Dordrecht  Anderlecht to beat Lierse   (also my pick)  Atletico Madrid Vs Granada    So there we have it. Won''t be a massive win money wise but it all helps. Fingers crossed, and when one of the games is 0-0 in the 89th minute, feel free to add some PUPs power to see us over the line   And as always, here''s hoping for both a PUPs and City win         Cheers            Jamie

Thank you Jamie. I think you have highlighted exactly what this great team of PUPs is all about. Having fun and enjoying oursleves whilst raising money for a great cause. Your selections I believe give us an outstanding chance of our first ever hat-trick! We just need that little bit of luck we always need to get us over the line. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is £36.40. Here are the details : -

Aberdeen

4/9

3:00 Sat

Nutty, AJ

AZ Alkmaar

2/7

6:45 Sat

Kathy, Mr Apples

PSG

1/5

1:00 Sun

FTW, Swindon, MMMK, Cosmic

Anderlecht

1/5

1:30 Sun

Yankee, Mr Angry, Parma, Purple

Atletico Madrid

1/6

4:00 Sun

Herman, Tilly, Chelle, Beaus, Statto

Juventus

1/6

7:45 Sun

Twidio, Hector

So that''s 2 games today and 4 tomorrow. I''m sure the PUPs will be ready with any power that may be needed along the way and we all echo your wishes for both a PUPs and City win [:)]

Hooper 1st goal

£1.00 Bet 365

5/1

£6.00

Jerome 3 or more

£1.00 Bet 365

33/1

£34.00

Hooper 2 or more

£1.00 Bet 365

17/2

£9.50

Draw half time Norwich full time

£1.00 Bill Hill

10/3

£4.33      

Jerome 1st goal

£1.00 Bet 365

9/2

£5.50

Norwich to win 2-0.

£1.00 Bill Hill

13/2

£7.50

Hope Jas is ok.

Gonna need some PUPs power - Aberdeen now 2-1 down in the space of a minute. Chuffed to see some other picks bringing in some money however. For 45 minutes I am an Aberdeen fan

Gutted Statto! Aberdeen got 2 late goals to draw 3-3. It wasn''t meant to be this weekend. Really tough going down at the first hurdle! Hopefully we''ll get 5 and a free bet next week.

£6 from the match bet meant we still added to the total :)

Apologies all.I was all set to put my predicitions down last night but had to rush one of the family cats to Taverham vets... Sadly it didnt end well and we buried the poor little mite this morning.would it be ok to be included for next week instead?

No worries Jas. Hope you and the family are OK, its tough to lose a pet.

I''ve got it covered for the next 2 weeks but we''d love you to have a turn in Feb if that''s OK

Whoever suggested putting money on Hooper to score the first goal of the game at 5/1 ? [:P]

Oh I see Athletico won so that just leaves the Juventus game later tonight and Nutty can get the league table up. [;)]