Sign in to follow this  

Norwich are after Chelsea starlet Alex Kiwomya

http://www.norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=385011

Have also heard things from a mate of mine who''s in the know

He is not son of a scummer!!

He is the nephew of a scummer in your words!

Any way, would it really matter who any potential signings were in fact related to or played for?

he joined barnsley on loan about 2 weeks until the window closes

pretty unlikely isnt it given the murphys age and abilities, be like signing something you already have two of

CJRV 2014 wrote the following post at 19/01/2015 7:33 PM:

Cant see it when we have both the Murphys & McGrandles who can all play there.

CJRV It depends on wether you want to win games or not - I know what I want - promotion, do you ?

Murphys both need to go out on loan and to say McGrandles can play on the wing is laughable - he only L1 standard from what I have seen with little or no pace

McGrandles is slug-like in the middle of the park, let alone on the wing! And based on Josh Murphy flunking 3 or 4 superb chances against Cardiff, he clearly isn''t ready for regular first team action yet either. Therefore, as a Plan B should Redmond depart, this story would probably make a fair bit of sense...

If all we have on it is a Vital article, I''m calling bullpoo. One of the worst Norwich related sites going. Most of the writers can''t even spell.

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]McGrandles is slug-like in the middle of the park, let alone on the wing! And based on Josh Murphy flunking 3 or 4 superb chances against Cardiff, he clearly isn''t ready for regular first team action yet either. Therefore, as a Plan B should Redmond depart, this story would probably make a fair bit of sense...[/quote]I think it will be more of a plan D or E. This kid has less experience than the Murphys and McGrandles and unless he is the most extraordinary talent, then I don''t see what he will bring to the table.

Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB wrote the following post at 20/01/2015 12:49 PM:

Thank goodness for the common sense of the likes of Herman to balance the complete and utter garbage of the likes of Newton....

Faded so you think McGrandles is ready for the team then & Murphy has played well enough to retain his place in the match day squad ?

If we want to get promoted we cant start with either from what I have seen in recent weeks

Herman - no view / comment of value as expected

I gave my opinion/view on this and the other thread about him. If my opinion/view doesn''t meet your high standard then that is tough titties.