Sign in to follow this  
chicken

Outrageous rumours as to why Phelan has left!

I thought we should get a thread like this going to save the majority of our minds going down the pan with all of the "McNally is a baby eater!", "Delia ate my hamster!", "MWJ stole my homework!" club filling up the message board tomorrow.Anyway, whilst eating my lunch, and doing my best to mind my own business, some suited chap walked past talking on his mobile phone. He was clearly some sort of solicitor and was talking to a client."No, post match showers with the tea lady isn''t enough to be told to leave." followed by a pause "No, even if you made her hold a blow up Canary and blow on the refs whistle you stole.""I think we have a good case for unfair dismissal . . . . . . Yeah, David was clearly jealous, he had only managed to get as far as a peck on the cheek . . . . . . . that''s right, he should never have smashed your jag up with a baseball bat . . . . . . he did what to your hamster?!!!"

That is clearly a lie Chicken! I know it''s a lie because I was in Starbucks this afternoon and spotted Phelan and Roeder chatting so siddled up beside then and clearly heard Roeder say " we just need to get Gunny on board and we can then launch the takeover bid" closely followed by " and the first thing I''m going to do is kick Hucks in the nuts and remind him about his book before throwing him out".

Starbucks you say?Well Mike Phelan was more of a Costa chap according to my misses'' best friends dogs cousin owners sister.They do better tea . . .