Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Match thread.

As I keep telling you, the auto spots in this league are by no means out of reach for us.[Y]

Latest report from a fan who can read lips: Chris Hughton wants all his players on their own goal line and any breakaway opportunity for Brighton should only be pursued by the single fastest runner.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Latest report from a fan who can read lips: Chris Hughton wants all his players on their own goal line and any breakaway opportunity for Brighton should only be pursued by the single fastest runner.

[/quote]They''ve had 7 shots on target to 1p5wich''s 1.

This could be a great result for us, looking at the stats it would seem Brighton are battering them.

We need to do our job on Saturday though otherwise this means nothing.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

They''ve had 7 shots on target to 1p5wich''s 1.
[/quote]

Good Lord! They''re pretty long shots.

ricardo wrote the following post at 21/01/2015 8:38 PM:

As I keep telling you, the auto spots in this league are by no means out of reach for us.Yes

--------------------

hmm, I''m not sure you have a right to tell people what to think and expect them to listen. When you''ve told people what to think before this season you''ve been quite incredibly. Basically, do you have to keep telling people?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]ricardo wrote the following post at 21/01/2015 8:38 PM:

As I keep telling you, the auto spots in this league are by no means out of reach for us.Yes

--------------------

hmm, I''m not sure you have a right to tell people what to think and expect them to listen. When you''ve told people what to think before this season you''ve been quite incredibly. Basically, do you have to keep telling people?[/quote]While they mistakingly claim that the auto''s are out of sight for us I''m afraid the answer has to be yes.[:D]

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Huououghton must have lost the dressing room already, and the players are playing their way[/quote]Binners are on the beach?!

Second half seems to be going the same way as the first - Brighton on topFingers crossed but let''s not overlook the fact that a draw would not be a disaster for us

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Huououghton must have lost the dressing room already, and the players are playing their way[/quote]Or the scum are "on the beach". [:D]

ricardo wrote the following post at 21/01/2015 8:52 PM:

While they mistakingly claim that the auto''s are out of sight for us I''m afraid the answer has to be yes.Big Smile

-----------------------

Thank God for that. We''re going up ;)

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Robert Barnes"]3-1[/quote]What took you so long[/quote]sorry lunch time here in Canada went away then saw it lol