Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

I'm a bigger fan than you

"I''ve been going to games since 1987 and it''s my 14th year as a season ticket holder."
"I own seven club shirts."
"I travel "home" from my tax exile in Bermuda for every home game under a fake ID and passport."
Just to set the record straight, I''ve been going to games since 1947, have been a season ticket holder since 1963, once wrote a poem rhyming "John Lennon" with "Sandy Kennon", have the club crest tattooed on my left foot, and once hurled a bottle of piss at the Director''s Box when Megson was in charge.
So don''t come on here with your "big fan" Billy Big Balls because I''ll see the lot of you off, you self-justifying plastics.
Yours etc.,
Bor

http://www.essentialfunerals.co.uk

Dignity without Extravagance.

We can take care of all of the arrangements. We’re here to help you arrange and organise a memorable and personal funeral.

Dear ing, ing, ing

From 1947? Really? Having read some of the utter boll***s you''ve spouted on this site I take it you mean you tune into Radio Norfolk from 19.47pm for a Tuesday night game?!

so let''s get this straight - "I''ve been going to games since 1947, have been a season ticket holder since 1963" - so what you are actually saying is you went for 16 years before you decided to become a season ticket holder - what was the issue, couldnt you decide between us and the scummers!! Face it you''re just a plastic binner in disguise - and i bet the truth is you actually became a season ticket holder in 1964 when your beloved Ipswich were relegated from Divvy One

Bore! Bore! Bore!

Huh. Impressive.

I''ve been a fan since 1937, two years before I was born.

I have a tattoo of Carrow Road imprinted from the base of my spine (just about the bum crack) to the top of my head. The entrance to the club store is in my defecation station.

I own a canary farm in Wymondham, have a yellow and green vajazzle and an insatiable appetite for semi-drunk cooks.

Your move, punk.

"I have a tattoo of Carrow Road imprinted from the base of my spine (just about the bum crack) to the top of my head. The entrance to the club store is in my defecation station."

Love it Crystal ha ha.