Sign in to follow this  
ncfc fan

Iwan Roberts

Why does he keep sticking his beak in every time something happens at NCFC? all I ever see in the headlines is Iwan this and Iwan that and Iwan said this and that. He is no longer in our club and I note he never passes comment on Gillingham whom he went to from us.

I have known Robbo for years from the days of being a neighbour and speak to him a lot about football at Greens. He only ever makes a comment of a situation, no different to anyone making a statement on this board. He never quotes that so and so said this or that, everything he writes in the paper is off his own back . I know he still has lots of friends who he speaks to at  NCFC but he never makes that point.

He''s a radio commentator with his eye on the manager''s job. He''s just maintaining an interest in the club in case Delia calls him up to take the reins.

Perhaps because he''s asked, Paul? I doubt he prints the headlines himself (!)

Have you actually checked the Gillingham local papers to see whether he occasionally passes comment in their local news? I suspect you are just making a blind assumption in your righteous indignation.

An opinion worth hearing with regard to Norwich, think he understands the fans and club.

A bit of a tangent here but.... Always think of Iwan before getting on the back of a new player for whom it isn''t working out. Reason - in his first season with us Iwan looked and played like a pub player

I like Iwan, think he was a great player for us but if Im honest I don''t get why he has a column in the EEN to talk about Norwich City and our games because he openly admits he hardly ever sees us play as he covers the Welsh games on Saturdays.