Sign in to follow this  
Beesotted

Beesotted interview with Tony Parks - Norwich goalkeeping coach

Guys and gals

just want to share a link with you (although I have no idea how to do a link on this site) of an interview we did with Tony Parks .. the ex Brentford player .. and now your goalkeeping coach ...

I had the please of knowing him when he played for Brentford .. he ever entrusted me with his mum and dad when Brentford played Liverpool in the FA Cuo 1/4 final (one round before Hillsborough) to come on what was only the 2nd Official Unofficial coach I had ever done. Brave man. It was a messy one. Not sure what they thought.

A few years later I did one to Norwich in the cup which was equally messy.

Anyway we chatted to him bout all sorts .. Brentford .. his time at Falkirk .. Spurs .. and Norwich ....

Great chap ... wish him well .. other than on Saturday of course ....

http://bit.ly/1JuYNER

here you are my old cock sparra''Tony Parkswarning to City fans - turn down the volume as there is considerable interference in the first few seconds of the clip

ps to Mr Beekeepertype word ie Tony Parks highlight wordclick on green circle thingy second from rightdrop link (paste) into box under where it says ''Enter a URL''done

pps you can check it works by clicking preview button next to post... before posting