Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

Link up for Brentford today

Off to Carrow Road in a min but for those that cant make it notice game listed on

wizi1.net & cricfree

May be something cant promise - u never know till last min

Slag me off later when I get back

Lets hope Bassong (instead of Spanish guy)starts & rest unchanged from last week

The game is being broadcast live in several countries in Europe, by Sportklub, Viasat and TV2, so hopefully there should be some streams around. It''s also being shown live on Beesplayer.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]The game is being broadcast live in several countries in Europe, by Sportklub, Viasat and TV2, so hopefully there should be some streams around. It''s also being shown live on Beesplayer.[/quote]

Its just the audio commentary on the Bees Player..........

The game is on at The Ketts Tavern today. It has been more difficult since the start of 2015 to get all the games but I will post before each game that we are able to get. OTBC

Found a very good stream today, no adverts once initially cleared and allowed me to watch our capitulation in all its glory with English commentary. Was on the VIP League website, found a link via Twitter.

Wiz1.net is always a good consistent stream (when we are on), never gets cut off and very minimal advertising.