Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Brentford predictions

We''ve got a great opportunity to move up into the play offs and close the gap on the top two.
Which means we will almost certainly lose today, 1-2 dodgy last minute penalty to win it for Brentford!

It is a decent test - we came through at Bournemouth so have to hope we are totally up for it today: if we are we should come away with the points but it may be tough

having seen that 11 im not so sure having ity on my accumulator was a wise movewas confident of a win, strange looking selection though, slightly worried me neil doesnt know his squad too well

[quote user="Ginja"]We''ve got a great opportunity to move up into the play offs and close the gap on the top two.
Which means we will almost certainly lose today, 1-2 dodgy last minute penalty to win it for Brentford!
[/quote]
Oh b0ll0cks...

I predicted 1-1 or 2-1 to Brentford yesterday on another thread. I don''t think the penalty was dodgy at all, but it could have easily stayed at 1-1 with Brentford probably content with a point and happy to exploit our desperation by playing on the counter.