Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

This is why mike left

He could see Alex Neil was inexperienced compared to the class he has worked with ,and knew he could have done a better job. Yet again the board have got it wrong .oh dear was hoping the would be the start of a recovery if anything it was worse than before Adams came along . Oh to be a city fan !!!!!!!!

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 24/01/2015 7:39 PM:

How is it worse if we''re in a better position?

I think we were seventh when NA resigned.

"I think we were seventh when NA resigned."

I think your right, but I think i''m right in that we have closed the gap between us and the top?

either way, i''d have to agree with you how poor we were. The long balls, stoke style didn''t work and hope to see a much better performance next week, we''ll need to work a lot harder than today if we are going to win this league.

We certainly will need to work a lot harder.

Will put this down to a bad day, but have a underlying feeling of foreboding which I hope isn''t justified.

I think maybe in all this we are paying Brentford a disservice, they were a really well balanced passionate side that had an ability to develop the play quickly in a way we can only aspire to at the moment. It''s a long time since I have seen a Norwich team capable of doing that.

Fail to see how Phelan leaving is McNallys fault? Once a new manager is appointed then it''s very rare for them not to bring their own backroom staff. Neil is bringing his own people leaving no place for Phelan. The only way Phelan was ever staying was in the position of manager.

Far too inconsistent to be anywhere near the top 2 places.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]we''ll need to work a lot harder than today if we are going to win this league.[/quote]We''ll need more than hard work. We''ll need a miracle.