Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Transfer Window

A right back, 2 central defenders, a left back, a decent central midfield, a ''number 10'' player, left side winger. That''s 7 players I make it that we need

So those 7 we''ve already got can ship out as far as I''m concerned

[quote user="alartz"]A right back, 2 central defenders, a left back, a decent central midfield, a ''number 10'' player, left side winger. That''s 7 players I make it that we need

So those 7 we''ve already got can ship out as far as I''m concerned[/quote][:D]

All these wish lists sound expensive. Our pit is not bottomless.Personally, if we could get £4 for Olsson it would help fund a mimi spending spree and Garrido is quite suitable to step upto the mark again. IMOFor all the criticism of Whittaker, I also feel that him and Martin can cover the other full-back role ....... for now. IMOThe re-incarnation of Bassong could help with the cb problem and young Bennett will be available soon.To me the priorities are a left "winger" and a craftsman in the middle behind the strikers (Quagliarella anybody?[;)]) Easier said than done.We do however have Vladis to come (eventually) and he is an unknown factor who came with a bit of a fanfare.  Perhaps if we were nearer the hot spots and playing with more confidence then it might be appropriate to splash the cash, but we are adrift and getting worse not better. We are not a team on the way up that just needs an expensive input or two to seal the deal at this point in the season.If we fail this season, which seems liklier by the week then I have a feeling that there is likely to be a massive clear-out in the Summer.