Sign in to follow this  
jess

Palace Predictions

I predict a tough game which we will come out 1-0 winners someone unexpected will get the goal like drury!!

let me know your thourghts

i''d predict one-one, no joke, I think it''ll be a tough one
with both sides so desperate for a win that it''ll end in a
draw. must have missed your arrival so welcome to the board
jess.

On the basis of the last four or five games we are likely to concede at least one goal, - we''re leaking them! So far. except the Inter game, we have managed to score.

The prsopect of a goalless draw is remote, but can we socre more than we give away?

All I will venture is that the tough game will be decided by one goal, not necessarily a single goal If the palarse defence is as weak as it seems, I think that we shall score. Whether we can keep out the balletic Mr. Johnson and friends, I have my doubts.

I honestly think we will get our first home win against palace, probably 2-1 i can see Deano making up for a couple of missed chances against Crewe, and huckers, or marney the other.

fingers crossed .......

[quote]On the basis of the last four or five games we are likely to concede at least one goal, - we''re leaking them! So far. except the Inter game, we have managed to score. The prsopect of a goalless draw ...[/quote]

I hardly feel two goals against in 2 games can be classified as leaking!  Have faith.