Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 25

[quote user="woostercanary"]After a bit of luck on Monday night - thank you for all the kind comments - my 1:3 hit rate suggests this week and next will be barren.

Nevertheless, I''m going to try another draw this week:

St Etienne vs PSG, at 2/1.

Saint-Etienne (4th on 40 pts) have drawn 3/10 at home and PSG (3rd on 41 pts) have drawn 5/11 away. Compelling isn''t it .....

.[/quote]

I do hope you haven''t forgotten to take the RVW factor into consideration here Wooster?

Chelsea to beat Bradford for me this week.

Good luck all PUP''s

I''m going for some longer odds. Inverness Caledonian Thistle (won the last four) to beat the imploding Hamilton Academicals (lost the last three) away at odds of 29/20

A little earlier than planned, something''s cropped up that means I''ll be out the loop this evening! Here are my six bets – £3 on each, with the £12 I''ve added to this week''s pot:£3 Draw HT/Norwich FT (100/30)£3 Lafferty to score any time (29/20)£3 Jerome first goal, Norwich to win 2-1 (33/1)£3 Over 5.5 goals in the match (9/1)£3 Brentford to win and both teams to score (6/1)...and, somewhat speculatively:£3 R.Martin first goal, Norwich to win 3-2 (460/1)If that last one comes in, I''m going to regret not putting a couple of quid of my own on it... [:)]Good luck to Chellecity for the final six, and come on you yellows!

Hector Brocklebank had trouble logging on to Pete''s quaint little site so he emailed me his selection. I''ve finally managed to get on to Pete''s quaint little site to post it for him....

Hearts          v          Falkirk          Home Win

Hector sent his best wishes to Chelle and all us PUPs.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]A little earlier than planned, something''s cropped up that means I''ll be out the loop this evening! Here are my six bets – £3 on each, with the £12 I''ve added to this week''s pot:£3 Draw HT/Norwich FT (100/30)£3 Lafferty to score any time (29/20)£3 Jerome first goal, Norwich to win 2-1 (33/1)£3 Over 5.5 goals in the match (9/1)£3 Brentford to win and both teams to score (6/1)...and, somewhat speculatively:£3 R.Martin first goal, Norwich to win 3-2 (460/1)If that last one comes in, I''m going to regret not putting a couple of quid of my own on it... [:)]Good luck to Chellecity for the final six, and come on you yellows![/quote]

Fantastic buddy!! Thank you for these. I love your strategy here. A great range of options with some exciting returns! I''ve placed the bets to our best advantage and we have : -

Draw HT/Norwich FT

£3.00 Bet 365

10/3

£13.00

Lafferty to score any time

£3.00 Bet 365

15/8

£8.62

Jerome first goal, Norwich to win 2-1

£3.00 Bill Hill

33/1

£102.00

Over 5.5 goals in the match

£3.00 Bet 365

9/1

£30.00      

Brentford to win and both teams to score

£3.00 Bet 365

8/1

£27.000

R.Martin first goal, Norwich to win 3-2

£3.00 Bill Hill

460/1

£1383.00

Thanks again for trebling the bet for us FTW. Good luck and have a great day tomorrow.[:)][Y]

Here we go then. Thanks for your picks everyone, plenty of options to choose from. I''ve gone for 6 home wins to hopefully bring in some £££''s.

Lyon v Metz

Atletico Madrid v Rayo Vallecano

Chelsea v Bradford

Juventus v Chievo

Sporting v Academica

Benevento v Savoia

Fingers crossed...Good luck all.

Brilliant picks Chelle! Thank you for these. I think we''ve got an outstanding chance of bringing in some £££s. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is £35.16. Here are the details : -

Benevento

3/10

1:30 Sat

Parma

Chelsea

1/8

3:00 Sat

DDD, Kathy, Beaus, GMF, Vindo

Atletico Madrid

2/7

7:00 Sat

Inchy, Chelle

Lyon

4/11

1:00 Sun

Yankee, Sid, Mandie, Purple, Cosmic

Juventus

1/7

2:00 Sun

FTW

Sporting

1/5

4:00 Sun

JB

So that''s an even split over the weekend with three tomorrow and three on Sunday. What with these, FTW''s match bets, meeting the DS team in the morning and of course our top six match against Brentford I think this weekend is going to be great for us as PUPs and City fans. Good luck everyone[:)]

Sorry for being late, I''ll back Chelsea to win please

[quote user="Yellowfuture"]Arsenal to beat Villa on Sunday for me

Norwich bet, Hooper to score anytime.

Good luck PUPs.[/quote]

Sorry mixed my weeks up, Juventus to beat Chievo for me please, Italy serie A.

Just wanted to thank you Eddie for organising this morning''s visit to the training session. Really impressed with their setup and everyone''s obvious enthusiasm.

Nice to see exactly what our money helps to support. Let''s hope we can add some more to the pot today!!

OTBC 💛💚

Though today''s result wasn''t what we wanted it has at least raised £27 on the match bet.

Well done FTW.

That Chelsea result probably did for a lot of coupons this weekend. Add to that the other FA Cup results and I think it would have been unlikely that anyone would have got a winning six this week. Poor Chelle never really had a chance but the beauty of PUPs is she''ll get another go next season when I hope the football Gods are more kind.

Feedthewolf did fantastically well. He covered our @rses in fact by keeping one bet for "if  the worst happens". Now I had some wins at this on Boxing Day when we destroyed Millwall and feel lucky to select in such a week. It''s a lot harder to come up with something in a game we not only lost but also didn''t score first in. FTW''s win today was probably the greatest achievement on the match bet so far. And we wouldn''t have won if we hadn''t scored too so our beloved team did manage to contribute to this great win. I''m really pleased for FTW after he sent the money to treble the bet meaning our total was increased by £27. I will sign off this post with Ray''s signature updated to show FTW''s great win and the new totals.

I loved the hour this morning where we saw the DS team train and got a real feel for what we achieve with the funds we raise. And it was great to meet Yellowfuture for the first time. A top bloke who''s become a real asset to our team since he joined. And of course old friends Mandie, Jellytot, DDD and Pauls Ferry. Special mention for Leedscanary who left home at 5am to be sure of getting to Norwich in time. The CSF took a photo which I hope to be able to show you all during the week.

Carve their

names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,4,

Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,2,

Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,2, Cosmic Twin,3, Graham Humphrey,

Leedscanary,2, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup,

Statto, Mandie Moo,2, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC,

Hughesy, Gregt, GMF,2, SwindonCanary, Twidio, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the

Academy, and £752 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the

Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb, Javier’s Deaf Translator, Hector Brockelbank,

Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,

Crabbycanary, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,

Woostercanary, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell, nutty,2, Feedthewolf, yes

PUPs £322 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with a

Monday Night Special bet. Woostercanary, £36 for the Community Sports

Foundation.

And with £215

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges we now have a total of £3263. since we

began of which £673 has been raised this

season.

Thanks very much for the kind words, Eddie - a nice ''consolation prize'' after a very disappointing afternoon at Carrow Road. And the Chelsea result was the ultimate coupon-buster, so really tough luck on Chellecity too.Even the result at CR couldn''t take too much gloss off the day in general, though - I proposed to my girlfriend yesterday morning, and she said yes! Then we had to suffer a sorrowful parting, as she sat in the Barclay while I was in the N&P. A shame that our boys couldn''t muster a performance befitting of the occasion, but them''s the breaks... [:)]

Congratulations FTW [:D] That''s fantastic. I''m glad somebody had a good day yesterday!

Well done on winning some cash as well.