Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Free Football Again Tonight

http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/norwich-city-under-21s-borussia-monchengladbach-sebastien-bassong-2227595.aspx

We''ve seen some great games folloring the Under 21s this season. Borussia Monchengladbach will be another stern test. I''m sure plaing in front of 10,000 crowds helps the developement of our youngsters. And tonight we have Bassong and Garrido playing too. Added bonus being the boo boys tend to stay at home....

Looks good, hopefully the fringe players can do the business and put their hat in the ring for the Brum game.

Off on a slight tangent, I don''t think the £2,300 raised for the Academy from the 9,862 Man United gate can be deemed "huge generosity" from the Yellow Army. Roughly 23pence per head?? C''mon guys and gals, dig a bit deeper for the young ones!

I might go, and boo every touch Bassong makes.
I need to get my practice in for when he becomes the next scapegoat.

keep a eye out for josh holtby younger brother of lewis holtby

like I have said on here before he has alot of family in Norwich his cousin is engaged to my niece so expect a few cheers when he plays !

I am also told he is better than his brother !

[quote user="Northern Irish Canary"]Looks good, hopefully the fringe players can do the business and put their hat in the ring for the Brum game.

Off on a slight tangent, I don''t think the £2,300 raised for the Academy from the 9,862 Man United gate can be deemed "huge generosity" from the Yellow Army. Roughly 23pence per head?? C''mon guys and gals, dig a bit deeper for the young ones![/quote]

I''d much rather donate to the CSF than the academy at the moment. Fans stepped up when the academy needed funding. FONCY and even Rays Funds on this message board contributed significant amounts of cash when the academy was underfunded. But now we have an academy to be proud of and a few quid from each of us can make a much bigger difference to projects like the DS football team through the CSF.