Sign in to follow this  
pete

Lee from Bolton

In last 6 months of contract Lennon looking for a fee could solve left sided issues.

May need central midfielder for Saturday if Tettey doesn''t make it. O''Neill suspected broken foot. Vadis still injured. Howson suspended. Maybe Andreu from Hamilton to be signed six months early will be the answer.

Superb player and I''d be over the moon if we signed him. Heard he''s been linked with Palace though so I doubt we''d get him. He''s also likely to win the Asian Cup on Saturday (Korea have just strolled into the final and are favourites to win it) so that''s going to bump up the figure Bolton (and his agent) will ask for him...

Bolton''s stand out player, when they were here, for me, and  I would love to have him here (here as in Carrow Road, not my front room using my laptop)

I would use him in a No 10 role, taking over from Wes

He would add so much to this team! Not only would he provide some much needed pace, technical ability and balance to our midfield he is good enough to need to be doubled up on in this league to keep him quiet and the opposition can''t double up on him and Redmond which imo would unlock so many holes for us

I''m sure we could compete with Palace financially but I couldn''t see us landing him, he''ll want to play in the PL, I am hoping we''re monitoring his situation very closely though and if the deadline nears and he''s still at Bolton we should swoop in and make it happen!

He''s also good on the left so would fix that problem, although I like the idea of him as no.10 - Apart from a couple of brief flashes Wes didn''t really have the impact needed at the weekend and we might need to look at someone younger there going forward. Lee would be a fantastic signing.