Sign in to follow this  
Green and Yellow fellow

Crystal Palace for Neil Taylor

Can only mean that Swansea would replace him with Olsson and my guess is that Norwich would replace him with highly rated Hamilton LB Steven Hendrie who is currently attracting interest from West Ham. Though i could be reading way to much into this, but it seems reasonable.

Would love to see us sign Lee from Bolton for the low price of 1mil.

Any how i''d like to see any action or news regarding Norwich and the transfer market though hopefully Bassong will be like a new signing and help to tighten up our forever leaking defence.

Didn''t Neil say that we''re not going after Hendrie. And didn''t West Ham pull out of the £2m deal, much to the anger of Hamilton.?

West Ham''s interest in Hendrie has been re-kindled and he is due to have a medical apparently.

I don''t think we''ll do any incoming business in this window as likelihood of promotion this season is lessening and more likely to have a big clear out in the summer.

I think you might be right Crafty, get the impression that the board are looking at worst case, no promotion and a clear out in the summer.

Strange signing for West Ham then if they''ve rekindled their interest in him, I suppose it''s hard to find anyone who''s willing to be backup to Cresswell