Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Is there anything our fans won't boo?

The royal Anglians?

The Norfolk funny walk organisation?

Should we drag the women''s institute onto the pitch after the next home game and give them a good old boo?

You aren''t Casper the friendly ghost STOP BOOING, MORONS!

And another attck on the fans by BUH just because you don''t like them booing........almost as sad as booing fans at the ground!

Well we all think the orchestrated "on the ball City" is a bit embarrassing before kick off, perhaps a general round of booing to limber up the vocal cords would be a good idea.

Also that goal music that we all hate, a general round of booing around the ground when we score would be novel and harden up our reputation amongst other fans, " those Norwich boys don''t take any SH1T yeh"

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Well we all think the orchestrated "on the ball City" is a bit embarrassing before kick off, perhaps a general round of booing to limber up the vocal cords would be a good idea.

Also that goal music that we all hate, a general round of booing around the ground when we score would be novel and harden up our reputation amongst other fans, " those Norwich boys don''t take any SH1T yeh"[/quote][Y]"On the BOOOOOOOO City"

Finish off your pies – you will see

What the hell''s that team?

Search your coat, find your phone

And when you find it there you''ll tweet some more.

Don''t tell me Whittakers in midfield

You can''t tell me that Wes couldn''t be that shield;

You know it''s true:

Everything I boo, I boo it for you.

Lets rebadge Naaridge and have a Turkey as a logo and then wait for it.......................................life will be Booooooooooootiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a perfect match.

We are all Turkeys after al aren''t we. We would vote for Xmas if McNally asked us .

But you knew that already.

H

I think we should drop-kick any kids in the lower barclay onto the pitch.
Then boo them.
Then the players will know we mean fucking business.

The half time entertainment is rubbish at the carra.

How about some music by the Boo radleys

Or instead of the cross bar challenge the cross boo challenge where you stand in front of the goal and boo. The person who Boos the best gets a loud hailer to improve their support for the team

"Ladies and gentlemen Would you welcome onto the pitch grant holt on a unicorn carring the ashes of Portman road!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

A really good performance with all players looking like they want to play for city and earn their wagesor A stripper coming on at half time

I''ve never booed our team, I usually applaud the players at the end of a match. On very rare occasions (eg Reading away) I have simply refused to applaud at the end.

I don''t see what booing achieves but everyone is different, I won''t criticise fans who boo and I don''t agree with witch hunts of fellow fans.

During the booing I bet you were jumping infront of your radio shouting"Wut ya all boooin fur, Neal Adaams will sort us out buh"Crawl back into whatever hovel you crawled out of

[quote user="Mr Angry"]I''ve never booed our team, I usually applaud the players at the end of a match. On very rare occasions (eg Reading away) I have simply refused to applaud at the end.

I don''t see what booing achieves but everyone is different, I won''t criticise fans who boo and I don''t agree with witch hunts of fellow fans.[/quote]

Probably one of the more sensible posts on this forum all week Mr.Angry ,,, and I am with you 100% on this .

[quote user="lappinitup"]I really didn''t like the booing on Saturday, so I stood up and booed the booers.Yep, I really let ''em have it. [8o|][/quote]Good thinking, Lapp.[Y]I didn''t boo Hughton until the West Brom game and a very satsfying experience it was.