Sign in to follow this  
Bbondy

Why do we attend?

Hi Guys, I am doing research and need as many fans to complete this questionnaire about the reasons you attend? https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XhQbegcIALL2oKlknN7x1dRk2liRhEhpK0iBM1-9m_Y/viewform?usp=send_form

I don''t need to do your survey, I go for a damn good BOOOOO and that''s it. Its worth every penny. I come out of the ground feeling as if I have had colonic irrigation, such liberation!

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]I don''t need to do your survey, I go for a damn good BOOOOO and that''s it. Its worth every penny. I come out of the ground feeling as if I have had colonic irrigation, such liberation![/quote]I boo the match officials, the Ground Staff, the Manager, the Coaches, the Program Sellers and anybody else who deserves to feel the wrath of my ire after any poor performance.

After the match I go home, open the window and boo passers by in the street.

You can''t beat a good old boo.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!I feel much better for that.[:D]

I go to matches because the rest of my life is sooooooo goddamn perfect and I really, really, really need something...ANYTHING to whine about on here for the rest of the week.

Indeed ricardo, FCR offers so many booing opportunities. A personal favourite is to boo the refreshment servery staff for allowing huge queues to build up at half time unless you get to the counter half way through the first half. I think they really appreciate the motivational aspects of standing at the back of the queue for 10 minutes going BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at the top of your voice.

I like to go so I can sit in the cold stuck between two portly gentlemen who wiff of BO and Beer.I travel 2 hrs to Norwich then 2 hrs home.I like to complain about lost Saturdays and Boooooo anyone I feel deserves it, especially those over paid peacocks on the pitch.Sometimes I even like to start shouting SHINANIGANS or RABBLE RABBLE if things go to far.I then go home and sleep in a seperate room to my wife whom I should have divorced in 1978 but she will take me for all my money....

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]Indeed ricardo, FCR offers so many booing opportunities. A personal favourite is to boo the refreshment servery staff for allowing huge queues to build up at half time unless you get to the counter half way through the first half. I think they really appreciate the motivational aspects of standing at the back of the queue for 10 minutes going BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at the top of your voice.[/quote]Thats the spirit.[Y][:D]

A question I ask myself all too frequently. Never mind, onto Birmingham Saturday!

[quote user="Indy"]As above.....☺[/quote]If you hang on long enough Indy, it always turns round.Sometimes up sometimes down but never level for very long.

Actually ricardo even in these times I still get a Saturday morning buzz and even when we played in the third division I still got that tingle pre match.......just can''t get it out of yoyr system.....that odd game which just like that perfect golf shot comes round just once every so often....the boro game 4-1 down with a few minutes to go.....that 2-0 win against United and all the binners home n away games of recent times just lift you so much for the week......sad I know but hell thats what a supporter is about not because you don''t boo or you do boo....that doesn''t matter no one goes there to boo it just happens bourn of frustration.