Sign in to follow this  
Craig Brown

Please Sign Andy Williams - Swindon

Just looked at the player stats on the Swindon fc official website and their striker Andy Williams has scored 19 league goals. Norwich need to sign him. Williams is a better player in comparison to Lewis Grabbam.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Swindon have just turned down a deal of 2 million for midfielder Massimo Luongo, so it would cost a lot to get Andy Williams
[/quote]

OK, I give in, where''s the song title in this one?

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Swindon have just turned down a deal of 2 million for midfielder Massimo Luongo, so it would cost a lot to get Andy Williams[/quote]

[/quote]You''re clearly a plastic Andy fan. If you were the real deal you''d know that, back in 1965 our Andy had a minor hit in Italy called ''Massimo Luongo'' . Only available in the UK via import.

'' very interesting.........but stupid''

1 peanut point for anyone that can place that quote in an Andy Williams context......it was a long time ago.

quote user="wcorkcanary"]Heres another one....''not now, not never'' Can anyone remember how this phrase is connected to Andy.[/quote

Did he once say it when asked the question;

"Would you ever pay £3 for a rubbish beer in the River End?"

quote user="wcorkcanary"]Heres another one....''not now, not never'' Can anyone remember how this phrase is connected to Andy.[/quote

Did he once say it when asked the question;

"Would you ever pay £3 for a rubbish beer in the River End?"

Here''s a clue....it involved a bear.!!!

We need signings

We need signings who will galvanise the group and become those leaders. This is the most important window and with the right additions you feel we could be on track.

But with only a few hours remaining and a deadline this weekend we need Neil to get moving. Forget talking about players lined up if others leave we need additions now.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Swindon have just turned down a deal of 2 million for midfielder Massimo Luongo, so it would cost a lot to get Andy Williams[/quote]

[/quote]You''re clearly a plastic Andy fan. If you were the real deal you''d know that, back in 1965 our Andy had a minor hit in Italy called ''Massimo Luongo'' . Only available in the UK via import.[/quote]From his much wanted, but hardly ever seen ''Fabio Q. Where are you??'' long player.

[quote user="Herman "]

From his much wanted, but hardly ever seen ''Fabio Q. Where are you??'' long player.[/quote]Always a bit of a hassle with these new-fangled phonographs and gramophone equipment. That stylus thingy is a nightmare.....Me? I stick to the Light Programme on the wireless.