Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

We have scoured Europe for LM /LW !!!

I can hear t now we have looked at every option available a bradley Johnson is the best man to play LM / LW and he was here all the time !!!!!

lets pull our fingers out push the boat and get javis !!!!!!

To be honest, I was happy enough with the job Johnno was doing there, he''s left footed and despite sometimes being poor with short passing, he''s got a good ping on him and compliments the attacking Olsson.

The problem at the moment is that we need Johnno in the middle until Howson and Tettey are at least back.

Centre back is more my concern and has been the last year since Bassong was marginalised and not replaced.

How many goals did Johnno score in how many appearances at LM? Anyone know?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Olsson there with garrido behind[/quote]This goes completely against the grain but.......I agree with you. [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

5 in 5 for Johnno wasn''t it?

If we could have a team with 2 russell Martins and 2 Bradley Johnsons, all would be good.

Ruddy

Martin, Martin, Bassong, Olsson

Redmond, Tettey, Johnson, Johnson

Hooper, Jerome

Put Olssen there - Garido behind

If we still short in midfield why not bring McGeeghan back from Cambridge - got to be better than Whitaker

[quote user="Newton"]

Put Olssen there - Garido behind

If we still short in midfield why not bring McGeeghan back from Cambridge - got to be better than Whitaker

[/quote]

There''s probably a clause to say we can''t

I think we''re covered this weekend with Tettey back and then Howson will be back next game.

We should try the Garrido/ Olsson thing though.

So Johnno is by far our best goalscoring wide midfielder? Wouldn''t be against Neil playing him there if Tettey is back.

Ian, can you see him risking Whittaker again after last weeks farce?

The diamond could work with Johnno out left, Tettey sitting, Wes in the hole behind Hoops and Jerome.

yes I agree he got 5 in 5 BUT I would prefer him to do that from midfield with a creative pacey winger on the left to create for the front men .

the points on here about him scoring then why not play him in the hole ? he might of played well and scored 5/5 which is i do think is fantastic but he is no left winger ! if we had a pacey left winger with a end product BJ might get 5/5 again but also the strikers might get 5/5 which would then mean we win more games :-)