Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

alex still experimenting with strikers

I think grabben was played today due to the fact Bournemouth want to resign him,Alex probably thought let''s see what he can do,if no good sell him ,feel it will take a while to get a settled team he wants unfortunately time is running out ,we may just scrape into a playoff position ,but feel next season will be better . We hopefully will be better prepared . Good point earned today played well and fantastic away support .

I agree, good point today, we played okay in patches but it is going to take time, Grabben needs a few games to get match sharp but hopefully Alex liked what he saw today and may want to keep him or maybe sell him I don''t know I am just passing on a personal opinion, enjoyed the game today apart from the bits I didn''t enjoy and will probably go again unless I don''t/

Jerome was carrying a slight injury. So the way i see it is that Alex wanted a 5 man midfield against a strong Brum team, and Grabban is better than Hooper as a lone striker. No conspiracy imo.

I would like to think AN had a strategy, failing that I would like to think he had a plan, failing that I would hope he was experimenting but my gut feeling is - he hasn''t got a clue and is out of his depth

You can''t count the first two victories because MP was largely responsible for those two wins

In my book AN has played two games and gained 1 point and has shown he doesn''t know his players well enough or have the tactical knowledge to even keep us at the underachieving level we are already at

No, you can count Cardiff because he was in charge for that game. Bournemouth is 50/50 because he only took over once the sending off. Or are you saying you have made your mind up after two games?

You can''t count the Brentford defeat either Billabong because the midfield had been decimated by injuries and suspensions.

You are probably right Mr Angry - We can''t place any blame on the naff Birmingham performance either - probably a point well deserved