Sign in to follow this  
gitto

Is next week a must win?

If City keep a clean sheet next week against Blackpool and get a point will it be good enough?

If we don''t win against Blackpool then I''m rushing the pitch at full time and sit in the centre circle, douse myself in petrol and set myself on fire just like that Buddhist monk protesting about something or other a while back.
At least that should prevent all those t*ssers leaving early.

It''s a must win against this type of opposition. No disrespect to Blackpool, but we need a morale boosting win, especially as we are ever so gradually losing ground on the teams above

7-0 or 8-0 would be handy for the goal difference and there''ll be plenty on here predicting the end of the world if we don''t thrash them.

But I''d take a 1-0 for the points given the tiny margin for error we have to the end of the season.

We could try and play to improve but I think the club wants to at least make the playoffs hence the manager will keep it tight to try and nick points. A poor side can cover up it''s deficiencies better by being tight so it''s probably our best chance of finishing in the top six.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]If we don''t win against Blackpool then I''m rushing the pitch at full time and sit in the centre circle, douse myself in petrol and set myself on fire just like that Buddhist monk protesting about something or other a while back.
At least that should prevent all those t*ssers leaving early.
[/quote]

What if it is raining?

if we cant beat that shower than that would be a new low. if we dont beat them we may aswell just give up now. hopefully have a new LW by then.