Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

31 days, 31 bl00dy days !!!

I do agree with almost all you have said, teams have sussed that going toe to toe with us is a dangerous tactic and allow us to have the ball and the passing from Olsson, Johnson and Tettey was on the whole dreadful, i like yourself thought we had enough to win this league but sadly i think even the play offs may be a bridge too far.

I also thought Murphy looked dreadful, bad decision making, afraid to take on the full back, am afraid its the Jarvis boys all over again, it may take a massive summer overhaul i think.

I would ship out at least 8-10 of the current squad and with a mix of a couple of old heads and a few young and hungry lower division lads and maybe give someone like Mc Geehan a run in the team.

Dorrans linked to Birmingham, Jarvis linked to Carfiff. Comeon lets get in there. QPR signing Sako so maybe letting Matty Phillips out on loan. Would love to see these guys in a city shirt. A left wingrr is a must and someone like Dorrans in the centre or the number 10 role.

And Tom Ince. So many player available for that left side which we all know needs strengthening, and all a million time better than Lafferty.

Not gonna happen.

We won''t be getting anyone. Who wants to come to an utter shambles of a club. And with a village football manager

Most of us knew we needed a left winger since the first game started. So why have these incompetent managers not filled this place

Clearly they have no idea

Letting Pilkington go was all well and good, personally i liked him tho injury prone we should have had a replacement ready, alas i think Adams thought the Murphy boys would step up, not gonna happen i don`t think.

Josh has looked all at sea in his last couple of appearances. I was reluctant to let him go out on loan until yesterday, I now think it might benefit him to have a break and get away for a while.

Problem is, as this thread identifies, we are very short of wide options.