Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Where do players live ? Grabban surrey ??

just notice grabban got caught speeding but he gave his address in surrey ,

It got me wondering how many of our players live away and stay here in either flats or hotels and go home on days off or live here 4 days and say surrey 3 days ?

lambert did it and lived in glasgow / Norwich

I remember darel Russell had a house in London were he lived on days off

not a stalker by the way !!! just thought they would be forced to live at least Norfolk

I know Alex Neil is living at the YMCA and his side kick is booked in at a later date when he feels ready

For all you know he spends 99% of his time in Norwich and he''s just kept his family home in Surrey for the off season or the occasional trip back home? Anyway if he spends 6 days in Norwich and travels back to Surrey for 1 day surely that''s still classed as living in Norwich?

If he hasn''t bought a new car since arriving at Norwich then chances are his car would still be registered at his Surrey property. Hence the address.

It was Dunston Hall Mrs Miggins but the club announced a new deal with Barnham Broom in Wymondham a couple of months ago. That''s the new location for loan/new signings.

it can matter quite a bit alatz ! I worked away in London for 15 years Monday to Friday always itching to get away early on a Friday etc

if you have read hucks ( i think ) book also he said that some London based players didn''t blend with squad didn''t join in with squad players outing team bonding etc I think it was francis he blamed most

I was just interested that''s all

for Barnham Broom or Dunston Hall, do the club pay upfront for rooms that are always free for players? Does the club pay for their stay? Will the rooms always be the same for them?

He put on his house request to NCFC 2 d''s instead of an N  known as double dutch