Sign in to follow this  
Craig Brown

TIGHTEN UP IN THE MIDDLE OF PARK

City played well on Tuesday in the second half city fans can have no complaints about that half. Hopefully we''ll beat Palace on Saturday i think we must really tighten up in midfield and Jarrett and Hughes need to fairly soon learn to gell together. Safri is the key simply because he will sit in the central midfield pull the strings for Norwich by tackling, passing, shooting, which Hughes for me lacks Worthy can not expect to be able to play two attack minded players in Hughes and Jarrett. Worthy has either got to play Safri in the midfield with either Jarrett or Hughes. Now ideally Hughes in my opinion would be a better play to play in the middle because hes more physical a bit of an all rounder. The trouble with Jarrett is hes too light weight to have in the middle but he would be ideal to either have as a winger because hes versatile, or he could play in behind the front two. Thats only my opinions on that but as i say Worthy should do something with Jarrett and Hughes.     

Jarret to lightweight?  The guy is 6 ft plus and 13 stone?  I think you will find Jarret is an all rounder where as Hughes is more defensive minded.