Sign in to follow this  
AidanC

Transfer Hub

It seems to be awfully quiet with our business I have seen various possibilities on twitter, one being Damarai Gray, this would solve our left mid issues and another is Dan Potts young player from West Ham, of course twitter is far from reliable just some links people have mustered.

Careful AidanC         

I posted the Potts roumour on another thread & suggested we ought to be aiming higher if we wanted to get back in the play offs and was accused of anti club shyte by Lappinup & City 1st

From now on please make your posts 150% Norwich positive so not to upset certain fools on this board

No, you posted a rumour in such a way as to slag off the club, yet again. Sorry Aidan, carry on. Any other rumours on twitter post ''em up.

I don''t intend in being part of the politics, healthy discussion on our beloved club is why we are all here, but thank you newts :)

Have you seen that twitter account (@norwich12345678) posting all the info, if I remember correctly he did it in the summer with not much luck either.

Herman wrote the following post at 29/01/2015 2:08 PM:

No, you posted a rumour in such a way as to ** off the club, yet again.

Herman you on the wrong thread this is for views opinions & comments - suggest you pop off with Lappinitop & City 1st - now theres a good boy and pick holes in each others spelling

Aiden - Gray from Birmingham is who we should be investing in if we have £3M spare - probably one of the most exciting yound talents in the champs

Gray would definitely fix our left sides issues, and also I read on an article he was influenced heavily by Redmond when he was at brum, old friends reuniting?

[quote user="AidanC"]Have you seen that twitter account (@norwich12345678) posting all the info, if I remember correctly he did it in the summer with not much luck either.[/quote]Oh man, why did you remind us. I''ve just wasted another 20 minutes of my life.

AidanC wrote the following post at 29/01/2015 2:24 PM:

Gray would definitely fix our left sides issues, and also I read on an article he was influenced heavily by Redmond when he was at brum, old friends reuniting?

Agree with you

Read somewhere else that Jarvis was availablke for loan - he was quality when Wolves were in Prem & also won an England cap - is he at Westham now & cant get a start  - someone else to consider on the left ?

I''ve seen a twitter rumour of Bournemouth offering £3m for Gray, and that West Ham might want Hendrie from Accies.  I wonder if there''s a stack of transfers waiting to happen depending on what happens with Swansea''s Taylor, e.g. he goes to West Ham, Olsson goes to Swansea, Hendrie comes to us. For the right amount of money, I wouldn''t be unhappy with that.

Gray would be a very good buy.  Must be good mates with Redmond from their Birmingham youth days.

That guy on twitter Unknown. Knows absolutely nothing, just re hashes stuff from news paper and football rumour site. Remember him saying not that long ago "im told a player is very unhappy" i mean that is usefull info. Says stuff without mentioning any names and transfer rumours are pretty useless unless names are involved.