Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

NCFC £4M BID ACCEPTED

[quote user="Haggerdoo"]Phew! - I thought we''d sold Olsson to Swansea. Pleased with Dorrans more steel and guile in midfield[/quote]

Need to keep BJ though.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]We are all a bit quick of the mark Morty, I think its the excitement of the window, and we might make a half decent signing.....[/quote]Oh I agree, its an exciting day. We shall see the measure of our ambition.I fear a disappointing deadline day could push a few of the more fragile fans over the edge.

[quote user="Snoots"][quote user="Haggerdoo"]Phew! - I thought we''d sold Olsson to Swansea. Pleased with Dorrans more steel and guile in midfield[/quote]

Need to keep BJ though.[/quote]A BJ type player.Will this be an addition or a replacement?

wouldn''t surprise me to see Wes on his way now.

if we cant sell him today it will be a loan then done in the summer, is he out of contract? we could agree to a Bosman.

I''m not following events today so this might be out of synch. Think would be a decent signing but Burnley are in for him - would he rather stay in the Prem?

If AN is to be believed, if we are spending £4m we must be lining up a sale? Who is it ? Seems unlikely to be Olsson if Dorrans position is anything to go by? Hooper? BJ? Wes?

there is a nasty rumour surfaced that WBA want Jerome.

Hope this is not true and / or the Dorrans deal hangs on it.  If so tell them jog on........

[quote user="The Great Wall Of Tettey"]We only really have 1 first team natural wide player in redmond.

Would see dorrans as a definite wide starter and in no way a replacement for a central player.[/quote]Pretty sure he has played the majority of his time with WBA in the middle of the park.