Sign in to follow this  
Jakesacanary

Grabban part of the Dorrans deal

[quote user="Jakesacanary"]Lewis Grabban plus 4 million for Dorrans.....WBA just cant score goals...[/quote]

So that''s like 7 mil.

[quote user="Jakesacanary"]Lewis Grabban plus 4 million for Dorrans.....WBA just cant score goals...[/quote]Don''t be silly, it would make it a seven million deal and Dorrans is nowhere near worth that.

[quote user="Haggerdoo"]Yep James Nursey from The Mirror saying Olsson part of the deal![/quote]Near enough a straight swap then.

Under our current circumstances we will not be buying a player for £4m or thereabouts without someone being swapped or sold to at least part-finance the deal. It is not just a question of transfer money but the size (and wage bill) of the squad.

AN has already stated we are weak on the left side, why on Earth would we part with Olsson who is one of a few natural left footed players at the club.

This has to be paper talk / rumour rubbish! Right? :P

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Surely if olsson is going the other way then they''ll owe us money. He''s a substitute for them, olsson will be a starter.[/quote]IndeedI see Dorrans as the make weight part of a deal for olsson.Its probably something like Dorrans plus a million quid for Olsson.

I just cant see Olsson being good enough defensively for a Pulis side, but no doubting he''s a good footballer and has got to be worth more than Dorrans, a player who cant break into the West Brom team (thats not me saying i dont want/rate him, he could well turn out to be a very good player for us).