Sign in to follow this  
treacletown07

The Win Away Song

What''s embarrassing is we took 2500 fans and only like 200 of us was singing all game. Any song is better than being quite and moaning all the time.

I would rather be quiet than sing a gay anthem.

Most of the boys singing it are too young to remember it first time around

Some people make themselves easy prey for the binners.

Having thousands of fans home and away and barely making a sound for the whole game is what''s embarrassing. It''s about time more of our fans started getting behind the team vocally. The lads who sang for the whole 90 minutes yesterday were a real credit to the club.

Yeh, because sitting in silence is a much better solution than singing a slightly jokey song.

Are you a steward by any chance? You must love the non-atmosphere at Carrow Road every week

Presumably you object to any of the songs that we sing to the tune of ''Go West'' by the Pet Shop Boys as well treacletown? Anyway, if you''re going to the Charlton game let me know where you are sitting and I''ll blow you a kiss.

[quote user="Crossdressing Canary"]Presumably you object to any of the songs that we sing to the tune of ''Go West'' by the Pet Shop Boys as well treacletown? Anyway, if you''re going to the Charlton game let me know where you are sitting and I''ll blow you a kiss.[/quote]Will you be going in at tranny van? [:^)]

Don''t forget your blanket and flask Treacle.

[quote user="treacletown07"]I would rather be quiet than sing a gay anthem.

.[/quote]

say''s the person with "treacle" in their name.....

[quote user="treacletown07"]It appears that we are now a bunch of nancy boys and proud of it.

We are the laughing stock of the football world.[/quote]
Sounds like we''ve got someone in denial. It''s OK to come out Treacle, my pet[:D]

I''m guessing the gay anthem is ''Wimoweh''? I''ve never heard this at an away game, is it a new one?

I find it deliciously ironic that a group of little boys swearing and acting like Phil Mitchell then start singing a gay anthem.

I am not the only one as well.

[quote user="treacletown07"]I find it deliciously ironic that a group of little boys swearing and acting like Phil Mitchell then start singing a gay anthem.

I am not the only one as well.[/quote]
Are you just angry that none of them would fuck you?

I think the worst has to be the were the left side / right side thing.

Quite funny when it started a few years ago but now HATE IT!!!!!

Never ceases to amaze me, this site. Even if it was a "gay" song (which is one of the most ridiculous things I''ve ever heard), what exactly would be wrong with that? You are a small, pathetic bigot.

I find it all annoying. People who sing have a go at the fans who just want to go and watch football and don''t want to sing, but these same people go to the bar and miss at least 10 mins of the game. How is this supporting the team.

Just for Treacle, how about this song, to the tune of "In the Navy".

Yellow Army,

We love Wesley Hoolahan,

Yellow Army,

Play him every game you can,

Yellow Army,

On the left or in the hole,

Yellow Army, Yellow Army.

I can get hold of 5 outfits, I''ll wear one, let Treacle have another, then we just need 3 more Macho Men.

[quote user="Crossdressing Canary"]Just for Treacle, how about this song, to the tune of "In the Navy".

Yellow Army,

We love Wesley Hoolahan,

Yellow Army,

Play him every game you can,

Yellow Army,

On the left or in the hole,

Yellow Army, Yellow Army.

I can get hold of 5 outfits, I''ll wear one, let Treacle have another, then we just need 3 more Macho Men.[/quote][:D]

80% of football chants are god awefull and slightly cringy. Especially the ones that are to the same bleeding tune.Sky Sports and youtube has opened the already thick average football fan to a world of one liners and crap tunes.

What it says on the tin, thought it would be obvious what I meant.Fun police would be obsolete at Carrow Road, people are to busy pretending they are at the panto.BOO BOO