Sign in to follow this  
DEB (never forgotten)

£2m Noone

would close a gap so hope it comes off.

But could always loan him next week with a view to a permanent move anyway.

They''re just trying their luck and seeing how much they can get. They''ve been selling all their players and get cheap players in like Revell.

Was surprised he didn''t leave Cardiff upon their relegation to be honest, muted moves with various Prem clubs last season. Worth every penny of £5mil IMO, would love to see this happen.

Wonder if anything will happen with RVW tonight?...

[quote user="mrs miggins"]apparently we''ve given up on him unfortunately[/quote]Where did you hear that? SSN said we''re a distance apart on valuation, but that doesn''t mean it won''t happen. They say the distance between the two clubs geographically is more of an issue, but there''s nothing official to say we''ve given up AFAIK?

The logistical thing is a joke. Why have we left it until this afternoon to make a move?

Pay the asking price and get it done or forget it.

Feedthewolf wrote the following post at 02/02/2015 9:24 PM:Where did you hear that?

--------------

Charlie Wyett who I also think is a Norwich fan if I''m not mistaken. A reliable source as any, normally has accurate news on Norwich.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Feedthewolf wrote the following post at 02/02/2015 9:24 PM:Where did you hear that?

--------------

Charlie Wyett who I also think is a Norwich fan if I''m not mistaken. A reliable source as any, normally has accurate news on Norwich.[/quote]Ahh, okay. Guess it''s a non-starter then. Shame, he''s a quality player.

£5m for a player with one assist and one goal this season in the championship? I''ll pass thanks. He''s a right winger as well.

well he says it''s not going to happen, but like other say, son reckon there''s just a little snag amount the price...however that tends to be the issue when looking to buy a player. The problem we have is that we need a left winger. Just seeing tom once going to derby is a bit of a kick in the teeth

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 02/02/2015 10:16 PM:

yep ssn now saying that we''ve pulled out of the deal. Why have we done that, unless we''ve got a left winger lined up

Hope you''re right

Strange, that. £2m is a decent price, you''d think we''d have at least one more iron in the fire if we''re pulling out of this one.

[quote user="clarkey1972"]SSN now saying fee agreed at £2m but we''ve now pulled out[/quote]Yep. Probably couldn''t agree on this wages.

I can''t think of any reason not to. Andreu doesn''t play LM, Dorrans doesn''t play LM. We need a left mid. I must admit, I''m very uneasy about this (though it''s not over yet of course). There Olsson travelling down to West Brom for a medical so we''ll need a LB as well as a LM. It''s been quite a last day for once. I can only hope we play it smarter, we don''t need Andreu and Dorrans at the expense of a LM, or a LB if we do indeed sell Olsson

Vaz Te would be a very good signing in this league for a left winger. Pretty pants in the PL, but we''re not there so we don''t need to worry.

People saying the reason for Noone not coming here is because of the distance being too far to get the deal done. If that''s the case then it''s a bit of a shambles on the left midfield front.

Maybe with Matt Jarvis QPR deal falling through, there is a deal that could be done to bring in on loan until end of season................ wishful thinking I know

[quote user="howzer14"]Maybe with Matt Jarvis QPR deal falling through, there is a deal that could be done to bring in on loan until end of season................ wishful thinking I know[/quote] I was thinking the same maybe the Noone deal off because we are interested in another Lw/Lm  would love to see Jarvis here quality balls into the box

[quote user="mbncfc1"]Can you not sign somebody pending a medical? Which can happen after 11[/quote]There''s something called a ''deal sheet'', where you can submit an intention to complete a deal that has been delayed due to circumstances (travel, medical etc.) and then submit the paperwork by 1am - assuming the information in the article below is still valid.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2270790/Deadline-Day-explained-Transfers-ARE-actually-fax--mystical-Deal-Sheet.html