Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 26

The Turkish 1 Lig.Kayserispor to win at home against Orduspor.Top versus bottom. Kayserispor with a  7-2-0 and 21/4 home record. Orduspor with a 1-0-8 and 6/19 away record. Kayserispor played at home on Tuesday in the cup, but should be recovered for tomorrow. Current odds are 2/11.For the NCFC bet, in a fit of optimism I suggest Norwich to win 2-1.Good luck to all!

Spain Primera Liga for me -- Real Madrid home win against Real Sociedad   A Real match !Birmingham v Norwich go 2-3 !    It''s worth 22/1 on Bet365

Serie A for me this week please - Chievo v Napoli AWAY win please.

For the NCFC bet, I fancy Hooper to score anytime, and tying that in with a HT draw, FT Norwich win.

Good luck all, especially Hester and Lapps

Alloa v hearts - away win please.

And jerome to score last.

Good luck all!

League Two for me this week where leaders Wycombe (7-4-2-18-11) entertain Portsmouth who have an awful away record (1-5-7-6-19).Wycombe v Portsmouth.......Home win.Good luck Hector. [Y]

I would like to thank our match bet sponsor for his/her wonderful support and want him/ her to know that it''s greatly appreciated by us all.I will be doubling this weeks bets and I''ll be putting them up later this evening so keep ''em coming. [<:o)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

Arsenal to "gun" down Villa

Norwich bet..... crawing at halftime (hopefully) winning at full time  & Jerome to score

good luck one and all OTBC

[/quote]Drawing not crawing EDIT BUTTON !!!!!!!!

Some cracking picks to choose from and after much deliberation ive finally settled on what are hopefully six home bankers. All pretty short prices but all being well bankers all the same. So here goes:-

Feyenoord

Kayserispor

PSV

Real Madrid

Arsenal

NEC Nijmegen

My pick this week is Real Madrid.

All the best everybody and thanks for all your picks. It was really hard whitling them down but great fun sifting through league and form tables of teams I''ve never heard of! I don''t know if there''s ever been a 100% weekend but it must surely only be a matter of time until it happens.

Right, here we go. I really think we will get a result tomorrow and I think there''ll be goals so I''ve picked six possible results with either Hooper or Jerome to score anytime. Several of you have favoured a drawn match so I''ve gone with that plus likely scores if we win.The six are......1-1 + Hooper to score anytime/Jerome to score anytime.2-2 +                               "0-1+                                "0-2+                                "1-2+                                "1-3+                                "12 £1 bets (including my donation which I''ll give Eddie next week).All decent odds but we really need both Hooper and Jerome on the scoresheet for a good payout.

[quote user="Hector Brockelbank"]Some cracking picks to choose from and after much deliberation ive finally settled on what are hopefully six home bankers. All pretty short prices but all being well bankers all the same. So here goes:-

Feyenoord

Kayserispor

PSV

Real Madrid

Arsenal

NEC Nijmegen

My pick this week is Real Madrid.

All the best everybody and thanks for all your picks. It was really hard whitling them down but great fun sifting through league and form tables of teams I''ve never heard of! I don''t know if there''s ever been a 100% weekend but it must surely only be a matter of time until it happens.[/quote]

It''ll happen one day Hector. I think we''ve been as high as 97% before. And I agree that the PUPs have found so many great picks this week. So thank you for sorting through them and giving us these. I don''t think anyone could have done a better job and we must have an outstanding chance of adding to the pot this weekend. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and the potential pay out is £30.26. Here are the details : -

Kayserispor

1/7

12:00 Sat

Purple, Beaus

Real Madrid

1/6

3:00 Sat

Chelle, YellF, Swindon, Statto, Hector

PSV

2/9

5:30 Sat

Yankee, Inchy

Feyenoord

2/11

11:30 Sun

Angry, Tilly

Arsenal

2/7

1:30 Sun

Bor, Mandie, CTID

Nijmegan

2/9

1:30 Sun

Herman

So we have three tomorrow and three on Sunday. It will be another exciting PUPs weekend. Good luck everyone. I''ll echo Statto''s wish for both a City win and a PUPs win[:)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Right, here we go. I really think we will get a result tomorrow and I think there''ll be goals so I''ve picked six possible results with either Hooper or Jerome to score anytime. Several of you have favoured a drawn match so I''ve gone with that plus likely scores if we win.The six are......1-1 + Hooper to score anytime/Jerome to score anytime.2-2 +                               "0-1+                                "0-2+                                "1-2+                                "1-3+                                "12 £1 bets (including my donation which I''ll give Eddie next week).All decent odds but we really need both Hooper and Jerome on the scoresheet for a good payout.

[/quote]

Brilliant Lapp. Thank you for these. I love your strategy. If we get a positive result and one of our two main strikers score we should get a return. I''ve placed them with Bet365 and here are the details : -

1-1 + Hooper to score anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

20/1

£21.00

1-1 + Jerome to score anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

18/1

£19.00

2-2 + Hooper to score anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

20/1

£21.00

2-2 + Jerome to score anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

20/1

£21.00      

0-1 + Hooper to score anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

25/1

£26.00

0-1 + Jerome to score anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

25/1

£26.00

0-2 + Hooper to score anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

18/1

£19.00

0-2 + Jerome to score anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

18/1

£19.00

1-2 + Hooper to score anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

16/1

£17.00

1-2 + Jerome to score anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

15/1

£16.00

1-3 + Hooper to score anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

22/1

£23.00

1-3 + Jerome to score anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

22/1

£23.00

Good luck buddy. Everything is set fair for a great weekend for us City fans[:)]

Apologies for my tardiness, I''ve been out of the country. I''d like to join the throng of Real Madrid backers, please. Good luck all!

Sorry I''m late.

Also going for a home win for Marseille v. Evian TG.

Good Luck, Hector!

A great looking match bet, too. Good Luck, Lapp!

Sorry for being far too late, I was too busy getting hammered after work when normally I''d be posting my pick...It''s a bit useless now so I might as well join the herd with Arsenal to win tomorrow.Good luck all and I will resume normal service next week...