Sign in to follow this  
ACCIES

Andreu undergoing medical at Norwich

Dont see a problem with this one adds a new possible new dimension to the attack and if the other signing work out it cant be bad

Hell scroll back down the forum and read all the Jerome hate from when we signed him

I am delighted that a French footballer and amateur poet is going to sign for Norwich City Football Club.

Let''s just hope he''s poetry in motion, eh lads?

**throws self off bridge**

Sad to see Tony going. I''m sure he''ll thrive among better players but give him time please. Hopefully he''ll be a signing like Johnny Russell or Craig Bryson for you. They''ve done not bad for Derby coming from a "sunday league", sorry for biting on that one!

I''ll be willing to give the new lad a chance. But I''ll be less accepting of the new manager and his sidekick who haven''t earned the right to take on the task of reviving Norwich City.

Was always going to expect the whole ''only signing him because it was at hamilton bla bla underwhelming'' but in reality we''ve signed an advanced midfielder who''s already managed 15 goals for a team that lacks a great deal of quality.

Looks a busy player, direct, similar to hoolahan without the 300 spins on the ball. Optimistic

I''m pretty happy with this deal. He has a bit about him it seems. He''s a good age and knows where the goal is as well. Noticed he has a great first touch which we''ve lacked at times this season.

Very happy with this really cheap deal. Top scorer in the SPL despite being a midfielder. Double what John Guidetti has got for Celtic, who I wanted at the start of the season. I think he''ll be like the next wes hoolahan...but with more goals. Happy with this. Not happy that we haven''t got a LM yet, but not given up hope as we have the loan window. Don''t know how anyone can slate this deal

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Very happy with this really cheap deal. Top scorer in the SPL despite being a midfielder. Double what John Guidetti has got for Celtic, who I wanted at the start of the season. I think he''ll be like the next wes hoolahan...but with more goals. Happy with this. Not happy that we haven''t got a LM yet, but not given up hope as we have the loan window. Don''t know how anyone can slate this deal[/quote]At least this means that we can push Johnson back out there if needs be. It''s worked well recently.Worse comes to worse, Redmond, Bennett, Garrido or Olsson can play left mid - they have all done so before.

For me Bennett and Garrido can''t play at LM, Olsson and Redmond can. However, we need a LM; a good one. What if Redmond gets injured? This is the season when we need to get up, we need to push our budget as far as it can go without going over budget, squeeze those pennies out. There''s still some good left mids out there for loan. We can still push the boat out without breaking the bank. However if we get to the end of the loan window and we haven''t got anyone in, it will say a lot about our ambition to get promoted. We need a LM, no excuses. Thankfully we do know that AN recognises this in his attempt to get Noone.

Miggins we must not sign anyone in the loan window - Chicken wants to reduce the numbers on the squad not increase them

Well yes I can see why. We need to get rid of Becchio. But we do need a LM.

But I guess we spent £17m in the summer so what can you do ;)

Biggins glad u agree - need to keep squad numbers down remember that

Where did u get £17M summer spend from - I estimated it to be more but bow to your better judgement given all the financial knowledge you must have

Very difficult to be specific on that sum as you need to know the value of the sold players registrations (Intangible Assets) but they are not listed individually in the accounts - so all we can do is make an educated guess - but then u would know all about that wouldn''t u ?

£17M u say ?????????????

Just another mid aged journeymam who will have something to prove.......not generally a good signing historically, but we have to get cover for our squad and might just work, time will tell.

Not the inspired signing some might have been looking for but I''m more happy not to have lost the likes of Olsson & Bassong.

Tony will do a job for you. He''s always looking for an incisive pass forward, not frightened to shoot and has the best ball control I have seen.

when he first came to Accies he waited for the ball to come to him. AN made him into a tenacious fighter, who never gives up. A prime example is the goal he scored against Hibs in the last minute of injury time to get us promoted

He is a more skilful player than McCarthy or McArthur and you''ve got him at his prime for a bargain price.

I think you''ll be pleasantly surprised.

Accies, a good bit of common sense is what we need, and to be fair you said the same when AN joined, and said Andreu was the better player of him and Hendry.

Time will tell but you have me looking forward to seeing our new talent in action. OTBC

[quote user="ACCIES"]Tony will do a job for you. He''s always looking for an incisive pass forward, not frightened to shoot and has the best ball control I have seen.

when he first came to Accies he waited for the ball to come to him. AN made him into a tenacious fighter, who never gives up. A prime example is the goal he scored against Hibs in the last minute of injury time to get us promoted

He is a more skilful player than McCarthy or McArthur and you''ve got him at his prime for a bargain price.

I think you''ll be pleasantly surprised.[/quote]

I hope you''re right but my mind is of Fotheringham who was also touted the same and what a let down!

Still as normal he will get the support of the crowd. Most city fans are supportive and contrary to what you might read takes a lot to get ghe reaction of last home game.

Prior to tgat performance its been a while since we had so much of a negative reaction by the crowd......we''re not as bad as some on this board would have you believe.

Good luck to the lad and hope he has enough to make an impact.

Maybe he will be like Grant Holt. A lot of people said he wouldn''t produce in the Championship, then wouldn''t score in the Premier.

Give the lad a chance, it''s a step up - but maybe he''ll make it. I hope he does, and he''s more chance with us behind him.

The guy is the top scorer in the SPL and he plays in midfield for gods sake he must be pretty good!

Can''t wait to see him in the team I think he''ll be ace!

Better Buh. I agree with you. He has sneaked in with little fanfare and yet could be a top signing. Or he could not be good enough for the Championship. I for one do not know but look forward to finding out.

The idiots proclaiming he''s the next brellier it''s insanity.

Go and check his scoring record. He''s got badically 1 in 2 from midfield this year. You can''t sniff at that. I think he was well worth a buy

[quote user="Buh"]The idiots proclaiming he''s the next brellier it''s insanity.

Go and check his scoring record. He''s got badically 1 in 2 from midfield this year. You can''t sniff at that. I think he was well worth a buy[/quote]

Yes like Grabban last year, he''s really been excellent!

Yes give the lad a chance but a flop or star is to be seen........hopefully a star, we need a new player to take hold a push the team forward.

Well, I tell you what will help you knob, slagging him off before he plays a game. That''ll help.

Oh and slag off a current player who has contributed to our goal scoring in the process, can''t forget that eh indy, you massive binner.

You literally just slagged of grabban. Are you getting forgetful in your old age or something?

No you referred to me slagging a player before kicking a ball troll! Thats not Grabban....my point in Grabban is he was one of the top attackers and has struggled this season, but you knew that!

Now off you go and start another thread trying do devide more supporters on here!