Sign in to follow this  
ACCIES

Andreu undergoing medical at Norwich

*Sigh* Peter Grant (manager not playing career) the second...I guess this lad will be the new Julian Brellier....Worst part is I guess after this clown is gone and buys us Fozzy and Chumps we have to go through ANOTHER Roeder esque era.....

[quote user="River End Canary"]Underwhelmed is understatement of the year. Neil out[/quote]If only we''d have sacked Lambert after he signed David Fox, none of this would have happened. Boooooo!

Oh great now he is bringing in players from the noddy division. We already have hooper who was the top striker in noddy land.

Why would this bloke be any better. We have plenty of cover for this position a complete waste of money.

Good god what do some of expect ? were Norwich and in the championship! give the bloke a chance or should we just get the wolf back ?you know the fella who cost over 8 mil ?

I love how the board is crawling with binners because they''re so jealous they have no money and no prospect of actually buying anyone.

[quote user="canarywales"]complaining about a player most have never seen is not exactly bright[/quote]You don''t have to have seen him play to know he''s rubbish. He''s obviously rubbish, because Neil signed him and Neil is rubbish because he comes from Scotland and Scottish football is rubbish. Honestly, when did Scotland last produce a good manager?Eh?Oh.

Only a little over 2HRS left till the post negative shyte window closes.

Or will another window open for d1ckheads to run down the everything the club does. Thank fck the board don''t react to the bullsh1t that is often posted on this board.

[quote user="Daz Sparks"]Only a little over 2HRS left till the post negative shyte window closes.

Or will another window open for d1ckheads to run down the everything the club does. Thank fck the board don''t react to the bullsh1t that is often posted on this board.[/quote]

I think you''ll find the second window you talk about is permanently open.

I''m looking forward to seeing a few hungry players with something to prove under AN. We have too many living off past glories at the moment.Also i don''t actually remember getting really excited over any signings Lambert made but look at the great times we had then.

If Alex can get him playing as well down here then we will have an exciting AM. A new Wes??

It''s all so depressing how far we have fallen we were signing the exciting wolfswinkel and now we have a striker from a Sunday league up in Scotland. It''s just not fair what have we done to deserve this.

River End Canary wrote the following post at 02/02/2015 8:53 PM:

It''s all so depressing how far we have fallen we were signing the exciting wolfswinkel and now we have a striker from a Sunday league up in Scotland. It''s just not fair what have we done to deserve this.

I smell fish

There''s nothing wrong with that GJL imo, cast your mind back to the start of the season, the moment we started playing 2 up top instead of 1 (because of Hoolahan''s injury at the time) we started dropping down the table. Although Jerome has done very well when playing in the 2, there''s no doubt that we''re a better team when playing the 4-1-4-1 system as the results show. (imo)

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]my biggest concern is that this may signal Neil''s intent in playing 4-4-1-1......and that ,the "1" upfront will be Grabban as it was on Saturday?!?[/quote]I really couldn''t care less who is playing, who is the manager or what the formation is as long as we start winning games on a consistent basis.Grabban was on fire at the start of the season, perhaps he can get some of that back now.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]I''m really looking forward to booing him on his first appearance.[/quote]

Why wait? We could go and see him in training?