Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Calderwood to Brighton

Maccy''s Back wrote the following post at 04/02/2015 12:09 AM:

"Number four: You are the perhaps the biggest cock on this forum"Try learn to construct a correct sentence Miggy.

------------------------------------------------------

Well I enjoyed this

I don''t have an anti club agenda buh-mkin, don''t you get it yet? We, regardless of you wanting to admit it have been on a downward trajectory for over a year now. One year soon becomes two then three and then obscurity is well and truly reached look at leeds, sheff utd to name just two. I don''t doubt that is exactly what some fans such as you who have no ambition and are more than happy to sit back and watch happen to us. This is the same buh-mkin who tells us we''ve no right to win a game, but we do have a right to since we have one of the most expensive squads in the league. Do you think man city fans say "we have no right to win games" NO! Its a complete and utter lack of ambition.

P.s this shall be my last post dedicated to trying to explain to you. I''m finding it increasingly difficult to put it into layman''s terms that you may be able to accept. Much appreciated and have a fantastic happy clappy day sir.

You didn''t have to go into that big spiel you know. You could have just said "I lied about saying we had to win the west brom and Manchester city games at the end I the 2012-13 season to promote my warped anti club agenda" it would have been a lot more efficient.

Ladies and gentlemen, the Coup de grĂ¢ce