Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Calderwood to Brighton

This is the guy when manager at Forest played Grant Holt on the wing!

Laurel and Hardy together again,

No football down there to excite the fans from now on I guess.

How is the fact he got us to 11th any less relevant than he was part of the relegation?

They are both events that happened

Seems you are more focussed on the negative relegation aspect. What a fun change that is.

Bet you were furious when we finished 11th, what I would have given to have seen your face.

Nothing to say again buh-mkin? How many times today......YOUR BORING go watch tv and be productive rather than following me round like a bad smell.

Do you need me to use less complicated words or something? Did I not just make a valid point? Try and spell it out or get an adult or something.

Maccy''s Back wrote the following post at 03/02/2015 10:37 PM:The man who also all but sunk us as well miggy, everythings well and truly rosey in your garden isn''t it.

----------------------------------------

Well there''s a number of problems here.

Number one: You only see the negatives in everything

Number two: You don''t even attempt to see the whole picture

Number three: Everything is rosy in my garden yes, obviously not in your euphemism.

Number four: You are the perhaps the biggest cock on this forum

thank you x

"

Do you need me to use less complicated words or something? Did I not just make a valid point? Try and spell it out or get an adult or something."

Yes great idea Buh-mkin, go get an adult to come post for you, there''s a good boy

"Number four: You are the perhaps the biggest cock on this forum"Try learn to construct a correct sentence Miggy.

I do try to see the whole picture, to the extent the club allows us to see. What I''m seeing is the pre Lambert years occurring yet again. Also the same old people on here clapping anything the club says or does regardless of it being good or not, them same people believing the scoured Europe to find Neil Adams tripe and nodding along like one of them dogs in a car window, whilst they slate anyone who''s merely pointing out that for the last year and a bit we''ve been on a gradual slide. Now do you get it?

The defence of Calderwood, to be expected and what''s even more predictable is the view his enormous contribution made in finishing eleventh.

Well done Colin, what a true and proper legend you are and let''s never forget the enormous contribution you and your iPad made to our relegation.

Whilst it''s impossible to know if ''Club Colin'' were at Upton Park, Cardiff, West Brom at home and every other tactical howler last season I rest easy in the knowledge that whilst our new bloke remains unknown at least we don''t have a pair of clown shoes and a spinning bow tie sat in our dugout.

Go on Buh, tell me all about some of last seasons tactical master strokes, you were there and know all that there is to know about pretty much everything?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Actually there were some people who appeared furious when we finished 11th.[/quote]I wasn''t furious, but I wasn''t happy either.For me it''s about more than what position we finish in the league, and I''d rather we''d have finished 17th but played some great, exciting to watch football, than the dross that Hughton served up just so we could finish a few places higher.

Agreed Indy, if it wasn''t for the two miracle games at the end we''d of gone down if I''m not mistaken, but we did stay up......only for two-hoots and his super assistants to fail to learn and then repeat all the mistakes from the previous season.

I did actually Jenko yes, let me guess you knew we would win that game right? Also any competent manager wouldn''t of let us get to the stage we did i.e having to win them games. Did you go Jenko or watch it on stream or listen to it on the radio?

One of my favourite moments as a city fan the disgusted reaction from some fans When we finished 11th

It''s the fact it''s there, forever, in black and white

Highlights everything you need to know about the paychology of the sect of fans that hate this club

It''s a war

Please do show them Buh-mkin, otherwise you may be accused of talking out your backside..... no doubt not the only time that will happen before 10am today. Also I seem to remember people getting shot down for saying we looked like going down last season, do you remember super fan know all so go dig them while your trawling for the other.

Btw way to rewrite history. We didn''t need to win those games to survive in the end. so it was pant wetting for nothing as usual.

Perfect example that there is no result, no finishing position, no promotion, no cup that satisfies the section of fans that have an anti-club agenda

Buh, Chairman of the Pyongyang Canaries and lifelong admirer of The Dear Leader.

You keep believing it, it''s better if you do, really it is.

Maccy''s Back wrote the following post at 04/02/2015 9:03 AM:

I did actually Jenko yes, let me guess you knew we would win that game right? Also any competent manager wouldn''t of let us get to the stage we did i.e having to win them games. Did you go Jenko or watch it on stream or listen to it on the radio?

Well I hope you enjoyed it McGoo, did you have a good moan at the end?

So you were just talking out your bum-kin then yeah? Now jog on and go line up for assembly make sure you keep your distance from the p.e teacher today, after the last incident, now there''s a good buh

What do you mean? If you are going to try to act insulting at least make it legible you stupid old tw-t

It was a great game actually so I enjoyed it thoroughly, Holt scoring Ahhh them memories a leader ahh the memories. But as you would be saying if the boot was on the other foot simpleton they had no manager at the time if I remember. Let me guess though super management team knew that would be the case at the start of the season.

Also buh-mkin we were "pant-wetting" last season also remember. Its all you banged on about before your hiatus at the end of the season.

Well how come you post like a bitter 75 year old can driver with a war wound? What happened?

So we needed to win those last two games to stay up in 2012-13 did we honest abe? Not telling porkies are we? Rewriting history to fit your anti-club agenda?

"Well how come you post like a bitter 75 year old can driver with a war wound?"

After just posting this....

" If you are going to try to act insulting at least make it legible you stupid old tw-t"

Sorry I hurt your feelings precious. Now want to answer Te question?

we needed to win those last two games to stay up in 2012-13 did we? Or did you lie and rewrite history to fit your anti-club agenda?