Sign in to follow this  
morty

Man UTD v Cambridge.

Live on BT sport!

Michael Nelson, Luke Chadwick and Cam McGeehan provide the

Norwich City interest!

*sigh*Live on BT sport!Michael Nelson, Luke Chadwick and Cam McGeehan provide the Norwich City interest!

[quote user="Bury Green"]I''m disappointed to see The Admiral seems to have turned Into to a Hipster, beard, sleave tattoo, not very Nelson is it.[/quote]At least his beard partially obscures what is probably the biggest neck in football.

Wash your mouth out, taking the name of The Admiral in vain, that''s a proper man''s man who would consider a Brillo Pad as part of his Five a Day

[quote user="Bury Green"]Wash your mouth out, taking the name of The Admiral in vain, that''s a proper man''s man who would consider a Brillo Pad as part of his Five a Day[/quote]His neck has always scared me a little[:(]

The Admiral''s neck did the business at The Valley if I recall correctly, steering us back to the Chumpionship.

A great bloke, never tried anything complicated, played to his strengths and a proper legend in a rather unreconstructed maritime sort of fashion.

Not the Hipster type really.

[quote user="Bury Green"]The Admiral''s neck did the business at The Valley if I recall correctly, steering us back to the Chumpionship.

A great bloke, never tried anything complicated, played to his strengths and a proper legend in a rather unreconstructed maritime sort of fashion.

Not the Hipster type really.[/quote]I was there that day, and shot this video!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQb9o2zEomc

I bet he couldn''t cut n'' paste the youtube link either, I bloody can''t. Every time I press cut the screen goes beserk.

Still a fine day was had at The Valley courtesy of The Lord Nelson but whilst I would firmly have believed he''d have refused to play a game that involved a pink ball the Hipster Admiral is seemingly at home with it.

Troublesome stuff.

[quote user="Bury Green"]I bet he couldn''t cut n'' paste the youtube link either, I bloody can''t. Every time I press cut the screen goes beserk.

Still a fine day was had at The Valley courtesy of The Lord Nelson but whilst I would firmly have believed he''d have refused to play a game that involved a pink ball the Hipster Admiral is seemingly at home with it.

Troublesome stuff.[/quote]Clicky

McGeehan''s good enough to play in this league easily, we certainly could have used him last week. If not with us he needs to be playing higher than L2 imo, although I guess we lucked out that Cambridge have done well in the cup.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]A fine day indeed. Good core of support there too, great stuff.😊[/quote]Full time.Damn happy clappers [;)]

Given what he was up against I thought McGeehan looked entirely at home with it all and nice to see Jake Humphries giving him a quick ''nod n'' wink'' before the game.

Very promising.

And a great example of why our youngsters should be out on loan - you can not but learn from the experience of regular competitive league football;  far better than playing in the u21 league or sitting on the bench and will hopefully make him an realistic option for next season.

ZippersLeftFoot wrote the following post at 04/02/2015 9:23 AM:

And a great example of why our youngsters should be out on loan - you can not but learn from the experience of regular competitive league football;  far better than playing in the u21 league or sitting on the bench and will hopefully make him an realistic option for next season.

Could not agree more - why havent San Miquel & McGrandles gone on loan ?

woah - thats a loud reply.

Miguel is 22 & has started just 6 games in his career so a loan is probably a good idea esp as he seems nowhere near a starting option here a league 1 team would be good experience given we have good cover.

With McGrandles I have previously suggested he may benefit from a loan.   But its harder to know if its worth it,  as he has already appeared 60 plus times which is pretty solid for a 19 year old midfielder.  Having had an upheaval to join us it may simply not be the right time.  Given the number of times he has played I would only consider a good league one team or a lower champs side so he competes at the level we need him to learn at.